F4S: Got a start-up routine in the morning?

Monday, March 26, 2018

Got a start-up routine in the morning?

Have you paused to pray about that person or thing.. you care about?

Typically, where do you turn to first? So many times I've wasted time and found myself talking with friends too much. Yes, first hoping that they would give me a good solution to what I'd been facing, when the ultimate Solution.. a Person named Jesus.. waited patiently by all the while knowing exactly what was the best for that particular situation. 


"First of all, then, I urge that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and thanksgivings be made for all people" (1 Timothy 2:1). Praying with or for others is the best thing you can do for them

“Everything you ask for in prayer, if you have faith, you will receive” (Matthew 21:22). www.facebook.com/shareJesus

Have ya ever prayed something like.. Want to "get it" more and more about Your Word, life and love, God.  Really do.  Lord Jesus, please forgive me a sinner.  I choose to love and believe in You, God.  Fill me now with Your Holy Spirit and Joy.  Thanks for salvation and peace.  Keep and use me for Your glory.  Amen.