- ..the happiest time you’ve ever experienced (when, what, how or why)?
3.) The time my whole family went snow skiing together at Mammoth Mountain in California.
4.) The moment following a Gospel appeal that I made to some hungry teenagers at a Lutheran youth retreat in Germany (Der Herr gab seine Ergebnisse als junge Menschen wandte sich Ihm zu. Wie Toll! Er fügte ihnen an Seine Gemende hinzu).
5.) Right as we hung upside down from a hundreds of feet up in the air, before dropping-in riding to the Titan ride (a gnarly roller coaster at Six Flags that my boys and some Christian teens visited).
- ..the most embarrassing thing you ever did?
- ..the most scared you ever felt inside and why?
- ..your favorite childhood memory?
- ..the characteristic or positive aspect(s) that you like the most about your current best human friend(s)?
- ..your favorite non-spiritual activit(y/ies) or hobby that you like to do these days and why?
- ..the top character qualit(y/ies) that you desire to see developed in your life the most?
- ..the creepiest attitude that you know you really can’t stand?
- ..the one weakness you have or the thing, Christian, that can hinder you the most (if you let it..), as you grow and mature spiritually?
- ..the one (or two or three) top reason(s), Mr./Ms. Non-born-again-Christian-friend, that prevents you from coming to Christ on His terms today?