F4S: Are you in Christ and yet hurting..a lot or a little bit?

Thursday, December 28, 2017

Are you in Christ and yet hurting..a lot or a little bit?


From the end of the earth will I cry to you. When my heart is overwhelmed, lead me to the Rock that is higher than I.  - Psalm 61:2

I just heard that my dear friend, Roy, lost his mother today and my heart goes out to him. My prayers go up for his family. 

May the Lord touch, minister to and tenderly comfort you and your whole family -- yes, you indeed are in our prayers tonight. 

May the Lord be glorified in the lives of those He loves -- His family when they're hurting a lot or a little. He SO loves the saints and understands us -- He SO loves you! Do you know Jesus Christ. You know that He is God and the Father's only provision for our sin.
 

Tonight, I pray that you are deeply touched, hugged and comforted. 

Thinking of Roy, a born again Christian I've been mussing on and looking at...

To the saints and faithful brethren in Christ who are at Colossae: GRACE to you and PEACE from God our Father. Colossians 1:2
..to all who are BELOVED of God in Rome, called as SAINTS: GRACE to you and PEACE from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ. Romans 1:7 #Emph.mine #SeeWholeBibleContext
..may be able to comprehend with all the SAINTS what is the breadth and length and height and depth. Ephesians 3:18 (For some more comforting words click here)