F4S: What's "weird" actually related to?

Monday, January 18, 2016

What's "weird" actually related to?



Adam and his sweet lookin' main-squeeze weren’t the first ones to sadly turn weird.  Mr. Lew-Cifer did and still is--so weird n religious.  An uber-mean accuser--the first hater that’s gunna hate people.
I ain’t and never ever wanna be.. religious ..cuz the Lord ain’t, never has been, and I’d rather become more like Him.
What’s not to love about his great love n character? Religious people are sadly weird and dead religion makes em weirder. But some Christians are weird. Yeah but I suggested that they were weird before they became Christians and the Lord can help any become less weird. I’ve known some that way be that later got changed ..cuz they basically cooperated with His Spirit.

Some have said to me, “Hey Kurt, I’m a Christian I’m just not one of those born agains.” Yo Newsflash! Ya can’t be a Christian without being born again.

Weird is related to all kinds of sins--people weren't ever designed to sin or to turn weird on us. The Bible says we've all sinned and fallen short of the glory of God--we've blown it even when we tried so hard not to. Sin was a real weirdifier for a religious dude back in the day when Christ walked these dusty paths on earth. Remember? Yes, but to weird Nick at Nite Jesus answered and said, “Most assuredly I say to you unless one is born again he cannot see the kingdom of God.. unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God. That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. Do not marvel that I said to you, ‘You must be born again.’”