F4S: Humble and Pure in the Son, Walkin' in the Light > Pride and Impure Stumbling Outside Lonely in the Dark

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Humble and Pure in the Son, Walkin' in the Light > Pride and Impure Stumbling Outside Lonely in the Dark

"Truly God is good to Israel,
To such as are pure in heart.
But as for me, my feet had almost stumbled;
My steps had nearly slipped.
For I was envious of the boastful,
When I saw the prosperity of the wicked...
Oh, how they are brought to desolation, as in a moment!
They are utterly consumed with terrors.
As a dream when one awakes."


Why not let's all opt for humble instead, cuz that kinda boastful-pride just seems to be lame takin' peeps downwards. Who wants or needs that kinda jive? Whosoever will, just come as you are.. to Jesus. Yeah, people who cling to ugly hubris ..man, it can be like a crazy nightmare to wake up from.. and some sadly never wake even when I SO wanted em to! (See Psalm 73:1-3+19) 
http://kurtwvs.tumblr.com/post/137165642008/wake-upplease-aufwachen-bitte-peacewithgodnet