F4S: Bring good out of this mess? Man!.. how can God even begin to do that?

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Bring good out of this mess? Man!.. how can God even begin to do that?

"We know that all things work together for good to those who love God." Romans 8:28

"What trial in your life have you found to be for your good? What good things have come from it? What are you now suffering that you pray will bring something good?"

How can I share my faith when I hurt inside? Lord, I need your comfort and grace daily. I need your anointing and strength. 

Listen, it's true. God can actually use that difficulty to bring good for you, for your friends and for His glory.

When suffering, trials, or tragedy comes into our life, man!.. it can be challenging to get it. Yeah, it's not always easy to understand how anything good can come from it at all, and we won’t always see it in this life. False teachers will sadly tell you diff, but God does have good purposes and always remains with us.