F4S: Happy Valentines Day To Our First-love!

Saturday, February 14, 2015

Happy Valentines Day To Our First-love!


P. We praise and worship You, Lord, We thank you for the weather and for our friends today. And I thank you for bringing us this far and trust you to bring us ..as Your body.. all the way home to You. You alone are God! We love you Father, Son and Holy Spirit. It's Valentines here, but You are our First-love and O so faithful. We don't turn to this world or to people or to Government or to companies to meet our needs. We turn to You for our help, our provision, our protection and for power to witness for You. Thanks for allowing some struggles in our lives - don't like em at all, but we trust you and do want to grow. Thanks for Your strong and living Word. Father God, You are my HELP, my HERO and my HOPE! Amen.

So SO glad that 33 years ago tonight Liney Renea said “Yes.” 

I couldn't have asked for a better wife. What a blessing she is.. daily! Really don’t deserve to have her by my side—she’s the greatest Christian I know. Today, I'm feeling very blessed inside. All glory to God for guiding and providing for us. I've made some dumb choices along the way that's for sure. But I hope that she will always love the Lord more than she loves me cuz she’s His property after all, and He's never let either of us down. Yup, we’ve both been bought at a price ..when Jesus went to the Cross. Do you know Him in a personal kinda way?

“Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and that you are not your own? For you have been bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body.” ~ Paul, 1 Corinthians 6:20