F4S: Let the Weak say I am Strong. Let the Weak Come to and keep Sharing Christ ..Who is their Strength.

Monday, July 29, 2013

Let the Weak say I am Strong. Let the Weak Come to and keep Sharing Christ ..Who is their Strength.

When you are weak, believer.. you still have God's anointed strength coursing in and through you so trust and lean on Jesus ..rather than tryin' to confess it all away!

When weak, you can still share His Gospel and see results to the glory of God! You are stronger (and I don't mean stronger in and of yourself..) than you would have been if you had never repented or been in Christ, or been allowed by the Father to first be made weaker in an area ..by something that He in His wisdom has permitted.

In physical, mental, emotional or say financial weakness, you can experience a spiritual strength not arriving from man and His agencies. Yup, God is still large and in-charge. No matter what you're facing today, never forget that you're His, that He's the Strong One when you're the weak one, and that none'll ever be stronger than Him.  

Remember the Psalmist who felt weak? He stated real facts, "My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the Strength of my heart.." Ps. 73:26 

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go." Josh. 1:9

"The Lord is my Strength and my Shield; my heart trusted in Him, and I am helped." Ps. 28:7 

"To You, O my Strength, I will sing praises; for God is my Defense, my God of mercy." Ps. 59:17 

"Now David was greatly distressed, for the people spoke of stoning him, because the soul of all the people was grieved, every man for his sons and his daughters. But David strengthened himself in the Lord his God." 1 Sa. 30:6

"But those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength..." Is. 40:31

It's a choice we make. "Watch, stand fast in the faith, be brave, be strong." 1 Cor. 16:13

Do I do it through me? No! "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Phl. 4:13

Contrary to what popular TV hosts and the world might tell you.. don't merely try to be strong or mighty in yourself, for God's Word says, "Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might." Eph.6:10

"But may the God of all grace, who called us to His eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after you have suffered a while, perfect, establish, strengthen, and settle you." 1 Pet. 5:10

"Do not strive in your own strength; cast yourself at the feet of the Lord Jesus, and wait upon Him in the sure confidence that He is with you, and works in you. Strive in prayer; let faith fill your heart-so will you be strong in the Lord, and in the power of His might." ~ Andrew Murray

"If we desire our faith to be strengthened, we should not shrink from opportunities where our faith may be tried, and therefore, through trial, be strengthened." ~ George Mueller

Are you weak right now? Got some problems or feeble knees so to speak? Will you come to Christ, the Strong One and let Him do His work in and through you? He wants you just as you are right now, with a willingness to cooperate with His Holy Spirit. Will you turn for your wrong-doin's asking Him to forgive you and come live inside according to what He teaches in John 3 in the Bible? He can cleanse, heal, restore, strengthen and help you go the distance. So what are you waiting for? Come.   

It might sound counter-intuitive, but let the weak say: I am strong ..not out of puffed up pride, or self confidence, or to control, or even to manipulate, but simply cuz #God really #strengthens em in their time of need. He's faithful. 

"He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak."  Isa. 40:29

Memorize: "And He has said to me, 'My grace is sufficient for you, for power is perfected in weakness.' Most gladly, therefore, I will rather boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may dwell in me." ~ Paul, 2 Cor. 12:9-11 facebook.com/shareJesus