1. Recognize that you are a sinner (admit your need)
2. Repent of your sin (be willing to turn)
3. Realize that Jesus Christ died for you on the Cross and rose from the grave.
4. Receive Jesus as Lord into your life to empower and control you by the Holy Spirit (through prayer). Stay with Him in fellowship with a Bible teaching church.
5. Resolve to do it publicly. Everyone, who Jesus called, He called openly and publicly
6. Respond to Christ now! Why NOW? Because God says now, Today is the day of salvation, now is the acceptable time. The Devil will say “tomorrow,” but Jesus says now.
Biblical “Salvation” begins with:
1. Repentance – a change of mind, we have a new mind about God.
2. Conversion – a change of life, we have a new life from God.
3. Regeneration – a change of nature, we receive a new heart from God.
4. Justification – a change of state, we have a new standing before God.
5. Adoption – a change of family, we get a new relationship toward God.
6. Sanctification – a change of service, we have a new condition with God.