F4S: Whaaat.. Social Media For Ministry?

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Whaaat.. Social Media For Ministry?

What can me and my friends do out on the web?

A whole lot constructive!

It's SO time for us to go public with Christ and bring some attention to Him as well as to the most worthy of all horizontal causes.


Will you allow God to use you to fish for your peeps ..and even help others do this equipping of fishers in the best kind of fishing endeavor on the planet? Are you ready to come out of the closet for Him.. using social media? Ok, how about using any tool or method for that matter.. short of compromise? And listen, I'm not talking about becoming a pushy person or a drag be with or to talk with. I'm talking about being a real friend to people ..yes for many. You up for that.. or are you up for Christ starting to help you be up for that? Why don't you have a talk wth Him 'bout it.
"Kurt, what are you even talking about dude.. fishing huh?" I'm simply bringing up one of the most important things that any of us can be a part of. Yup, if you call yourself a Christian, and choose to accept this mission, you've gotta learn about what's expected of you in this area! How?


Let's be genuinely sincere, explain and simplify how we say it. 
"When I say to the wicked, 'O wicked man, you shall surely die!' and you do not speak to warn the wicked from his way, that wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood I will require at your hand." ~Ezekiel 33:8, nkjv
"The ultimate of the Spirit-filled life is sharing Jesus with others" ~Ron Dunn
"The fruit of the uncompromisingly righteous is a tree of life, and he who is wise captures human lives for God, as a fisher of men—he gathers and receives them for eternity." ~Proverbs 11:30, Amp
I love my old pastor, Chuck Smith, who is still great at simply teaching the Bible simply. He loves people and I love how he puts a hook in every Message. Wish there were more like him and that I was more like him. Wish we all were more like Christ, the most excellent Fisher of men! You do too huh.
Want to get His Gospel out there?
Listen, if your message is hyper-complex, don't expect it to be...

Continue Reading..