F4S: Hearing His Voice Doesn’t Have To Be All ..Out There

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Hearing His Voice Doesn’t Have To Be All ..Out There

"My sheep recognize my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they will never perish. No one will snatch them away from me, for my Father has given them to me, and He is more powerful than anyone else. So no one can take them from me." ~ Jesus, in John 10:27-29, nlt


How do you honestly feel about God speaking to others? You hear about it sometimes at work.. at school.. on the streets and maybe you are downright sick of hearing about it, because it seems way past due—yeah, high time that God speak to you personally. Maybe you've been burned before by people who are quick to say that this type of thing can still happen. Do ya think it could really happen for anyone? Why not? 

Ok, so there are indeed a lot of so called Christians and even cultists out there, even as of late on TV etc, who have allegedly said some pretty whacko things in the name of God told em to say it ..even though what they said contradicted the Bible or went against His holy nature.
Do you feel slightly skeptical inside at times? Listen, them talkin' all stupid n stuff doesn't mean that "hearing from God" for real ..couldn't ever happen in your experience.


"Then said I, Lo, I come in the volume of the book it is written of me, to do thy will, O God." ~Hebrews 10:7, kjv

"Whatever our need for guidance or protection, Jesus calls us to heed His voice and follow Him."  ~David McCasland

"To Him the doorkeeper opens, and the sheep hear His voice; and He calls His own sheep by name and leads them out." ~John 10:3

Shepherds in the days when Jesus was here walking on dirt, basically raised sheep out in the uplands of Judea where the land was very rocky, rough and hilly. Read more...


Get in Jesus ..get into Christ's love letter and yes, let His Words get into you!
For more on this topic - F4S!