F4S: Jesus entered the temple courts and drove out all who were buying and selling there. He overturned the tables of the money changers and the benches of those selling doves. “It is written,” he said to them, “‘My house will be called a house of prayer,’ but you are making it ‘a den of robbers." See Matthew 21:12-13, Mark 11:15-18

Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Jesus entered the temple courts and drove out all who were buying and selling there. He overturned the tables of the money changers and the benches of those selling doves. “It is written,” he said to them, “‘My house will be called a house of prayer,’ but you are making it ‘a den of robbers." See Matthew 21:12-13, Mark 11:15-18

Jesus said, "I am the Good Shepherd. The Good Shepherd puts the sheep before himself, sacrifices himself if necessary. A hired man is not a real shepherd. The sheep mean nothing to him. He sees a wolf come and runs for it, leaving the sheep to be ravaged and scattered by the wolf. He’s only in it for the money. The sheep don’t matter to him. “I am the Good Shepherd. I know my own sheep and my own sheep know me. In the same way, the Father knows me and I know the Father. I put the sheep before myself, sacrificing myself if necessary. You need to know that I have other sheep in addition to those in this pen. I need to gather and bring them, too. They’ll also recognize my voice. Then it will be one flock, one Shepherd. This is why the Father loves me: because I freely lay down my life. And so I am free to take it up again. No one takes it from me. I lay it down of my own free will. I have the right to lay it down; I also have the right to take it up again. I received this authority personally from my Father." John 10:11-18 msg

image

Some are called non-profit ministers who serve people (minister actually means servant) and others are for profit "ministers" only, who call themselves anointed apostles and prophets. (Don't live gullible near false prophets / teachers).

image

Too many still want a seat at a table that Jesus would have flipped over.

Kicked on over. Tables of greed. He really didn't like seein' people ripped off, scammed... or fleeced instead of fed.. as still happens in so called places of worship today.

image

Where's your heart at? Hard, covetous, after some lame idol, soft, cold, lukewarm or red hot? On-fire for Christ? Watch over it, your heart.

image

"If you love me, feed my sheep." ~ Jesus

image

"Woe to the shepherds who destroy and scatter the sheep of My pasture!" says the Lord. Therefore thus says the Lord God of Israel against the shepherds who feed My people: "You have scattered My flock, driven them away, and not attended to them. Behold, I will attend to you for the evil of your doings," says the Lord. "But I will gather the remnant of My flock out of all countries where I have driven them, and bring them back to their folds; and they shall be fruitful and increase. "I will set up shepherds over them who will feed them; and they shall fear no more, nor be dismayed, nor shall they be lacking," says the LORD. "Behold, the days are coming," says the Lord, "That I will raise to David a Branch of righteousness; a King shall reign and prosper, And execute judgment and righteousness in the earth. Jeremiah 23:1-5

...the Lord GOD says: "Woe to the shepherds of Israel, who only feed themselves! Should not the shepherds feed their flock? You eat the fat, wear the wool, and butcher the fattened sheep, but you do not feed the flock. You eat the fat, wear the wool, and butcher the fattened sheep, but you do not feed the flock. You have not strengthened the weak, healed the sick, bound up the injured, brought back the strays, or searched for the lost. Instead, you have ruled them with violence and cruelty. They were scattered for lack of a shepherd, and when they were scattered they became food for all the wild beasts. Ezekiel 34:2-5 

All who came before Me were thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not listen to them. John 10:8

I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down His life for the sheep. John 10:11

Come as you are willing to be changed.. come back to Him.
As surely as I live, declares the Lord GOD, because My flock lacks a shepherd and has become prey and food for every wild beast, and because My shepherds did not search for My flock but fed themselves instead.. Ezekiel 34:8

This is what the Lord GOD says: 'Behold, I am against the shepherds, and I will demand from them My flock and remove them from tending the flock, so that they can no longer feed themselves. For I will deliver My flock from their mouths, and it will no longer be food for them. Ezekiel 34:10

I will feed them in good pasture, and the lofty mountains of Israel will be their grazing land. There they will lie down in a good grazing land; they will feed in rich pasture on the mountains of Israel. Ezekiel 34:14

I will tend My flock and make them lie down, declares the Lord God. Ezekiel 34:15 (See whole context)

1. What did Jesus mean when He said, “I am the good Shepherd?” Good, or Chief shepherd -- what does that even mean?
2. How is Jesus the “True Shepherd” in John 10:1-5? Did He ever saying anything half true, or false? Nope. In what ways is Jesus’ relationship with us like that of a shepherd with his sheep?
4. How many prophecies did the Chief Shepherd who is still fully good.. yes, I mean Jesus.. fulfill? What are all of the prophecies fulfilled by our good Shepherd, Jesus?
5. What does it mean that the thief comes only to steal, kill, and destroy in John 10:10? Is the devil the one who steals, kills, and destroys? Has he or his crowd done any of that in your life? 
6. What does it mean that the Lord is my Shepherd (Psalm 23)? In what ways is our relationship with God like the tender relationship between a kind shepherd and his well-fed and nurtured sheep?
image
image