F4S: Can I trade in the weakness? Man, I need an exchange. Been ripped off, so is there some help for us in the USA? Sure, in the Lord. When you are at your least but depending on the Lord, then God will be at his most through you.

Thursday, February 4, 2021

Can I trade in the weakness? Man, I need an exchange. Been ripped off, so is there some help for us in the USA? Sure, in the Lord. When you are at your least but depending on the Lord, then God will be at his most through you.

You remember how Paul did -- yes, you can see this in the Bible and God is no respecter of persons. Especially when it comes to making His kids strong. He doesn’t play faves with certain people. 

Have you been worried about your own weaknesses -- seems like we all have some? 

Well, be encouraged in the word and will of God. The Bible, God’s written word says that your strength is perfected in your weakness as you look to Him! Check it out today and unpack this interesting paradox. This powerful truth means a whole lot for believers in every Land in their everyday life. 

You can enjoy a sound and muscular faith in a meaningful relationship with the living Christ! 

1. What does the Bible say about strength? How can I experience and remain strong in the power of God?
7. What was the reason behind weak Peter’s denial of Jesus? Did Peter stay weak spiritually? 
8. What does it mean that Christ is in us? How is Christ being in us any different from the Holy Spirit being in us?
10. How can we rely on the power of God? Why is daily walking in the Spirit and relying on the power of God so important?

“According to their deeds, accordingly He will repay, fury to His adversaries, recompense to His enemies; to the islands He will repay recompense. So shall they fear the name of the Lord from the west and His glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the Lord shall lift up a standard against him.”

“God looked and saw evil looming on the horizon—
   so much evil and no sign of Justice.
He couldn’t believe what he saw:
   not a soul around to correct this awful situation.
So he did it himself, took on the work of Salvation,
   fueled by his own Righteousness.
He dressed in Righteousness, put it on like a suit of armor,
   with Salvation on his head like a helmet,
Put on Judgment like an overcoat,
   and threw a cloak of Passion across his shoulders.
He’ll make everyone pay for what they’ve done:
   fury for his foes, just deserts for his enemies.
   Even the far-off islands will get paid off in full.“ 
Isaiah 59:15-19 msg

Only a third of the angels rebelled and got kicked out.. and are now demons. There is a real devil and devils, but they are on a leach for a time before they get their trip to the lake with the asbestos water skis so to speak (hear audio on this). Are you feelin’ weak while under attack? Be encouraged in the word. 

“Teach me the glory of my cross; teach me the value of my thorn. Show me that I have climbed to Thee by the path of pain. Show me that my tears have made my rainbows.” ~  George Matheson

“Therefore I take pleasure in being without strength, in insults, in being pinched, in being chased about, in being cooped up in a corner for Christ’s sake; for when I am without strength, then am I dynamite.” ~ Paul

“..for when I am weak, then I am strong.” NLT 

“For the sake of Christ, then, I am content with weaknesses, insults, hardships, persecutions, and calamities. For when I am weak, then I am strong.” ESV

image

“Divine all-sufficiency, to come to the end of everything in ourselves and in our circumstances. When we reach this place, we will stop asking for sympathy because of our hard situation or bad treatment, for we will recognize these things as the very conditions of our blessing, and we will turn from them to God and find in them a claim upon Him.” ~ A.B. Simpson

God didn’t want Paul to get the big head over some divine visions given to him, so God actually allowed Paul a thorn in his life. “..when I am weak, then am I strong.” KJV (What was the thorn? I don’t know the details, but it was a messenger of Satan to buffet -- or beat up Paul)

“My God, I have never thanked You for my thorn. I have thanked You a thousand times for my roses, but not once for my thorn. I have been looking forward to a world where I shall get compensated for my cross, but I have never thought of my cross as itself a present glory. Teach me the value of my thorn.” ~ George Matheson

"Grace taught my soul to pray,
Grace made my eyes o'erflow,
'Tis grace that kept me to this day
And will not let me go."

Grace: You know that everything happens for a reason.

Bruce: That I don't need. That is a cliche. That is not helpful to me.A bird in the hand is worth 2 in the bush.I have no bird, I have no bush.God has taken my bird and my bush.

Grace: So, God is picking on you, is that what you're saying?

Bruce: No, He's ignoring me completely.He's far too busy giving Evan everything he wants.

God is a mean kid sitting on an anthill with a magnifying glass, and I'm the ant.He could fix my life in 5 minutes if he wanted to, but he'd rather burn off my feelers and watch me squirm! ~Bruce Nolan

“Everything that happens to you is for your own good. If the waves roll against you, it only speeds your ship toward the port.  If lightning and thunder comes, it clears the atmosphere and promotes your soul’s health. You gain by loss, you grow healthy in sickness, you live by dying, and you are made rich in loses. (Have you suffered a few losses in life?) Could you ask for a better promise? It is better that all things should work for my good than all things should be as I would wish to have them. All things might work for my pleasure and yet might all work my ruin. If all things do not always please me, they will always benefit me. This is the best promise of this life.” ~ C.H. Spurgeon #emph.mine

The Bible says, "And we know [with great confidence] that God [who is deeply concerned about us] causes all things to work together [as a plan] for good for those who love God, to those who are called according to His plan and purpose. 29 For those whom He foreknew [and loved and chose beforehand], He also predestined to be conformed to the image of His Son [and ultimately share in His complete sanctification], so that He would be the firstborn [the most beloved and honored] among many believers." Romans 8:28-29 amp 

Yes, You Indeed Can Find Strength Through Weakness.. In Jesus! As you are today, come to.....or come back to Christ now

Alec Favale