F4S: I'm amped about growing today. We can do that. You can do that!

Monday, August 3, 2020

I'm amped about growing today. We can do that. You can do that!

May I gently challenge you.. Spend some time alone with, yes, and all through the day as well. With Christ, and with some on-fire believers.

Instead of with with personal neglect.. relate. No rival worships. 

Go for it.. this meaningful relationship. Yes, exclusively let’s love God today with an on-fire intensity, and with passion. 

God is love and he must be loved to be known. Know the living word well, and make Jesus well known.

“All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness, that the man of God may be complete, equipped for every good work.” 2 Timothy 3:16–17

I long for more. How ‘bout you -- you too? I want more of you and less of me -- empty me. I ask, Lord.. I humble myself before you, living word. Want you to basically increase in my life and me to decrease, Jesus. Fill.. and refill me.. with you.. more. Thank you.  

I love my parents, so glad they're there. Idea. Are they reborn and growing spiritually, or merely worldly or carnal? Inquire some in real fellowship based on the Book. 

Are your's close to Jesus? How did they get close to him.. have more of the Lord as Lord in their lives? Many don’t feel like listening to their wise grandparents’ or parents’ stories. 

Hey, go against your feelings sometimes-- let’s listen to em. If they’re already gone, sorry, but find some other wise peeps to hear. 

Theres life off the rollercoaster and outside of the popular amusement park so to speak.  Sure in and close to God -- growing, please find Jesus. 

The pursuit of happiness is kinda interesting. It’ll typically evade you if you seek for happiness directly. Hey, God really wants you to laugh and have happiness. 

You can amuse yourself to death if you really want to. Live free in the Son!