F4S: God never allows a loss, believer, without replacing it with something better. Just go with Him, with His people, and with what’s so, Sport. Chin up.

Wednesday, April 22, 2020

God never allows a loss, believer, without replacing it with something better. Just go with Him, with His people, and with what’s so, Sport. Chin up.



When weird, awkward and painful things happen.. trade not what you do know for what you don’t know.


Why should I not be quick to judge people, but need to be quick to judge (evaluate) the deeds I see done, and the messages that I hear?

Cuz people have really unique and hard experiences here, and some people with different motives that I can't see.. say and do some really harsh things. We humans just can't see inside the hearts and minds, but One Person can. 
Life here can be pretty rough for a lot of folks we care about, but no matter what.. the Lord will be with you, believer. He can restore, heal, revive, comfort and fix things.
Hardships, trials and suffering often make us want to ask why? Nothing wrong with asking why.. but I don’t feel God owes me an answer when I ask. Perhaps it’s better I find out later on when I can handle it.
We each can turn from, ditch, and start to feel angry at God when bad, painful and tough things happen here. I say when hurting or questioning.. run to Him not away from Him. Also.. run to a healthy Bible-teaching church and to a saved spiritual pastor.. not away from. Here’s something to remember that at times has helped me:

Never trade in what you do know for what you don’t know.

Call to mind, fall back on, clearly recall what you know to be true. Focus on that instead of on all the “why questions” for now.
What do I know for sure? Well, I know that God loves me, that God is love, that He is 100% good and has a good plan for me. I know that born again Christians spend eternity in heaven (John 3). I know this.. because God said so and because I repented of my sin and put my faith in Jesus Christ.. I too will be in heaven someday. I will be reunited with those Christian loved ones that I miss. We can’t know why some people do really cruel things here, or why all the tough things happen but we can know and walk with Him today.
The Bible says, “We write these things so that our joy may be complete. And this is the message we have heard from Him and announce to you: God is light, and in Him there is no darkness at all. If we say we have fellowship with Him yet walk in the darkness, we lie and do not practice the truth. But if we walk in the light as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus His Son cleanses us from all sin. If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. If we say we have not sinned, we make Him out to be a liar..” 1 John 1:5–8
Have you presently been suffering some? Have you blown it, stumbled or even fallen down?
Don’t give up, don’t give in ..to your pet sin. Get back up, stand and walk forward with Jesus. Just admit it and quit it. He will help you up cuz He is there for you and loves you. Never trade in what you do know inside for what you don’t know because the question for many bitter people is always, ‘Why God?’ We each can get better instead of bitter — we can forgive people and maintain a soft heart instead of a hard heart in a very hard to handle kinda world. I know this sounds so cliche, but it’s true.
That why question can sort of haunt you in a sense and can make you crazy (if you let it..) trying to figure it all out. Why did this happen!? Man, I don’t know why. But what I do know for sure is that God is good and He loves me and God is still working on His perfect plan in my life (see Romans 8:28–29, it’s still in the Bible). Choose to be content with Him and these facts.
What do we each need at this time? We need the living word of God. We need fellowship like in a healthy local church — close friendships with growing, red-hot, balanced Christian believers. Read your Bible daily, pray, fellowship and explaining the gospel to your friends — these things will build you up believer. We are saved-sinners and we love God the most — He gives us His love for the lost sinners that we come across.. that He also loves.
It is the exposition of the Word of God…from all the counsels of God in the Bible..that’s so needed today! I want to encouraging all people everywhere to read the Bible through and be expounding it to those around them. We hear so much about personal growth today from so many well-meaning sources. Listen, there is zero personal growth apart from the Word of God. It ain’t going to happen in you without the Word.
Honoring and obeying the Word is so important! He said that He would honor His word even above His name. Stick with the Good News, stick with real facts.


God never takes away something from your life, believer.. yep.. He never allows a loss without replacing it with something better. Just go with Him, with His people and with what’s so!