F4S: Real Life is there for you. Free. He came that we might have life and life more abundantly.. eternally!

Sunday, September 23, 2018

Real Life is there for you. Free. He came that we might have life and life more abundantly.. eternally!

Lame poet -- I know it. : ) 
I was breathing, you know.. suckin' air, but not alive, there was zero thrive and lots of jive. 
Me, out there tryin' to survive.
All my failures I tried to hide..

in '77.
No abide, just a really bad ride. Wished it would subside. 

It was my tomb..
A lot like a tomb, from the womb DOA.. 'til I met You!

....until You Jesus.
One day it'll be up there to You. 
A good disrupt. 
Yeah, with You there. Cuz You really care. 
You called my name..
And I sprinted out, wasn't the same.. out of that grave. 
Out of the darkness and...
Into Your glorious day! 

Okay today.. I wanna obey.

"And God both raised up the Lord and will also raise us up by His power." 1 Corinthians 6:14