F4S: Thank You for comfort and peace, God, and thanks that You are near. You’re always by our side, Jesus. I’m so grateful for You for all that You are and do! Glad you still comfort people too.

Sunday, July 22, 2018

Thank You for comfort and peace, God, and thanks that You are near. You’re always by our side, Jesus. I’m so grateful for You for all that You are and do! Glad you still comfort people too.

My comfort in my suffering is this: Your promise preserves my life. Psalm 119:50

Sure miss her. Wish they’d work on her cold case again. Her kids do too -- miss her. One didn’t live long afterwards. He was 5 years old and saw it happen he explained. This son took too many drugs on his 24th birthday and was found cold the next morning. Man, my poor parents. And I had to do the funerals for both in the same location. Aches out to sea now.  


Life can never be the same again when someone we love is gone. But God’s promises bring hope and comfort. He can comfort thoroughly inside and He can also use you to comfort others who hurt.