When we stray from His presence via some lame choice, an attitude, inner iniquity or some sin of the flesh, Christ longs for you to run back to Him -- He can wash you clean! Be quick to return. It could get far worse quickly. He hurts with us (sin hurts Him), and weeps.. that you are missing out on His love, blessings, protection and provision. Sinner, snap out of it. Wake up! He throws His arms open, runs toward you, gathers you up, and welcomes you home. The only place in the Bible we see a pic of God running.. is when He is running towards a repentant sinner headed home.
* Psalm 38:18 - For I confess my iniquity; I am full of anxiety because of my sin.
* Nehemiah 9:2 - The descendants of Israel separated themselves from all foreigners, and stood and confessed their sins and the iniquities of their fathers.
* Psalm 25:11 - For Your name's sake, O LORD, Pardon my iniquity, for it is great.
* Psalm 32:5 - I acknowledged my sin to You, and my iniquity I did not hide; I said, "I will confess my transgressions to the LORD"; and You forgave the guilt of my sin. Selah.
* Psalm 125:3 - For the rod of the wicked shall not rest upon the lot of the righteous; lest the righteous put forth their hands unto iniquity.
* Isaiah 59:2 - But your iniquities have made a separation between you and your God, and your sins have hidden His face from you so that He does not hear.
* Psalm 119:133 - Establish my footsteps in Your word, and do not let any iniquity have dominion over me.
* Psalm 66:18 - If I had cherished iniquity in my heart, the Lord would not have listened. (If I regard wickedness in my heart)