F4S: Is your home in Blithe and rife with strife? So sorry. Stop that. Ya can’t always but daily do your best to.

Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Is your home in Blithe and rife with strife? So sorry. Stop that. Ya can’t always but daily do your best to.

Verses to Pray Over Your Home...

For He has strengthened the bars of your gates; He has blessed your children within you. He makes peace in your borders, And fills you with the finest wheat. Psalm 147: 13-14
Let all that you do be done with love. 1 Corinthians 16: 14
But as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. Joshua 24: 15b
So they said, “Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and you will be saved, you and your household.” Acts 16: 31
I will make your pinnacles of rubies, Your gates of crystal, And all your walls of precious stones. All your children shall be taught by the Lord, And great shall be the peace of your children. Isaiah 54: 12-13
And these words which I command you today shall be in your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, when you walk by the way, when you lie down, and when you rise up. You shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes. You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates. Deuteronomy 6: 6-9
My people will dwell in a peaceful habitation, In secure dwellings, and in quiet resting places, Isaiah 32: 18
Unless the Lord builds the house, They labor in vain who build it; Unless the Lord guards the city, The watchman stays awake in vain. It is vain for you to rise up early, To sit up late, To eat the bread of sorrows; For so He gives His beloved sleep. Psalm 127: 1-2
The curse of the Lord is on the house of the wicked, But He blesses the home of the just. Proverbs 3: 33
So Joshua let the people depart, each to his own inheritance. Joshua 24: 28
The wicked are overthrown and are no more, But the house of the righteous will stand. Proverbs 12: 7
The house of the wicked will be overthrown, But the tent of the upright will flourish. Proverbs 14: 1
In the house of the righteous there is much treasure, But in the revenue of the wicked is trouble. Proverbs 15: 6
Through wisdom a house is built, And by understanding it is established; By knowledge the rooms are filled With all precious and pleasant riches. Proverbs 24: 3-4
the older women likewise, that they be reverent in behavior, not slanderers, not given to much wine, teachers of good things— that they admonish the young women to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, homemakers, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God may not be blasphemed. Titus 2: 3-5
How lovely is Your tabernacle, O Lord of hosts! My soul longs, yes, even faints For the courts of the Lord; My heart and my flesh cry out for the living God. Psalm 84: 1-2
Go home to your friends, and tell them what great things the Lord has done for you, and how He has had compassion on you. Mark 5: 19b
For we know that if our earthly house, this tent, is destroyed, we have a building from God, a house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens. 2 Corinthians 5: 1
“The Lord bless you and keep you; The Lord make His face shine upon you, And be gracious to you; The Lord lift up His countenance upon you, And give you peace.”’ Numbers 6: 24-26
Now My eyes will be open and My ears attentive to prayer made in this place. 16 For now I have chosen and sanctified this house, that My name may be there forever; and My eyes and My heart will be there perpetually. 2 Chronicles 7: 15-16
And thus you shall say to him who lives in prosperity: ‘Peace be to you, peace to your house, and peace to all that you have! 1 Samuel 25:6
But whatever house you enter, first say, ‘Peace to this house.’ Luke 10: 5
Now therefore, let it please You to bless the house of Your servant, that it may continue before You forever; for You, O Lord God, have spoken it, and with Your blessing let the house of Your servant be blessed forever.” 2 Samuel 7: 29
Peace be within your walls, Prosperity within your palaces. Psalm 122: 7
Concerning this temple which you are building, if you walk in My statutes, execute My judgments, keep all My commandments, and walk in them, then I will perform My word with you, which I spoke to your father David. And I will dwell among the children of Israel, and will not forsake My people Israel. 1 Kings 6: 12-13
Moreover I will appoint a place for My people Israel, and will plant them, that they may dwell in a place of their own and move no more; nor shall the sons of wickedness oppress them anymore, as previously, since the time that I commanded judges to be over My people Israel, and have caused you to rest from all your enemies. Also the Lord tells you that He will make you a house. 2 Samuel 7: 10-11
Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. Matthew 11: 29
He has made everything beautiful in its time. Ecclesiastes 3: 11a
I have surely built You an exalted house, And a place for You to dwell in forever. 1 Kings 8: 13
For I have known him, in order that he may command his children and his household after him, that they keep the way of the Lord, to do righteousness and justice, that the Lord may bring to Abraham what He has spoken to him. Genesis 18: 9
She is not afraid of snow for her household, For all her household is clothed with scarlet. Proverbs 31: 21
A soft answer turns away wrath, But a harsh word stirs up anger. Proverbs 15: 1


Let no corrupt word proceed out of your mouth, but what is good for necessary edification, that it may impart grace to the hearers. Ephesians 4: 29. Be born again.