F4S: He's always got ya covered, believer. Sure He does. Think back..pause, ponder, praise and then thank God. How has Jesus your first-love protected you before? Tell it.

Saturday, June 30, 2018

He's always got ya covered, believer. Sure He does. Think back..pause, ponder, praise and then thank God. How has Jesus your first-love protected you before? Tell it.

We are in this world but not of this world. Why should we be? We are not at all in-love with this world, though we love the people in this world. And we love the Lord more. He first loved us. 
Sure there are dangers out there in the world to avoid, but we have a God who is stronger than any and is 24/7 there for each of us. And the Lord loves to protect you too because he can’t take His eyes off of you. He loves you so SO much -- you are His treasure! Animals in this world don't rebel, so why should we when He came here and died to save us? Are you away from Him? Come to... come back to Him today

"The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer, my God, my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold." Psalm 18:2



The Lord is trustworthy, faithful-loyal to the max, holy, unchanging, and fully reliable. KurtwVs Insta