F4S: Heard someone say, Just faith it. I think they meant, Go all the way through trusting the Lord.

Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Heard someone say, Just faith it. I think they meant, Go all the way through trusting the Lord.

Biblical faith ain’t really believing in my own ‘unshakable belief.’ Been shaken before. Nope, faith is simply believing in an unshakable God who delights to answer His kid’s prayers, and loves me through it when everything inside or outside of me trembles, quakes, or sometimes falls off ..like from the lifestyle I carefully arrange, or my property, or goals, or other personal plans. Hey, He loves and'll carefully listen to you as well. If it's important to you, rest assured it's important to God to hear all about. 

It is super easy when facing new challenges, or failures and fears to lose faith in God's good plan for your life. Don't do it. Some people begin to question if God is real, is there for them, and if He even cares about His kids like we've repeatedly been told. I want to encourage you in the word, just get real honest with Him. He understands -- went all the way to a lonely Cross for you and does indeed care. In the Bible the Apostle Paul said, "I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me." Galatians 2:20 (About the pic, I just liked the shakin' quakin' colors). Know and share Jesus... well. Too many are and stay sick on different levels
 Do you tweet or Instagram? @kurtwVs