F4S: I Love Easter, Need Some Hope This Time Of Year? Are You Feeling Discouraged?

Thursday, March 29, 2018

I Love Easter, Need Some Hope This Time Of Year? Are You Feeling Discouraged?


SO MANY YOUNG PEOPLE HAVE TURNED TO SUICIDE.  
ARE YOU DISCOURAGED?  ASK YOURSELF THIS.. 
HAVE I LOST HOPE? HAVE I DRIFTED AWAY FROM GOD?

THE LORD KNOWS WE WILL FAIL AND OUR HEAVENLY FATHER IS READY TO GIVE US A SECOND CHANCE and new hope--a living hope. HE IS WAITING WITH OPEN ARMS to forgive us. come as you are, IT'S TIME TO COME BACK HOME.

I just had supper, thinkin’.. Jesus had a last supper. It was on a Thursday, you know that cuz He died on a Friday.

“And he took bread, and when he had given thanks, he broke it and gave it to them, saying, ‘This is my body, which is given for you. Do this in remembrance of me.’” Luke 22:19

Grateful, broken, selfless while knowing what was ahead, freely given for those who believed, sustenance, thanks Lord. Don’t ever wanna forget?