F4S: The Bible was given for you to prayerfully feed upon the Word, be healthy, happy and so gladly reproduce.

Friday, February 23, 2018

The Bible was given for you to prayerfully feed upon the Word, be healthy, happy and so gladly reproduce.

The quality of a sheep's life, their health with the flock and even their reproducing, is dependant upon the quality of what they regually feed upon along with the faithfulness of their shepherd.

Well-fed, loved n cared for sheep are happy, healthy and subsequently they naturally reproduce to the glory of their God!

Knows their names, personalities, individual quirks and day and night he stays close with them.

You can come to the Chief Shepherd and in connection with a healthy local church.. have Jesus leading you everyday.

"The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness.." Psalm 23:1-3a

Anoint my head with fresh oil! Surrounded by enemies help me follow You. Thanks for the sheepdogs so to speak.. of goodness and loving-mercy followin' after me. Like at Facebook.com