F4S: ...but the greatest of these is real love.

Tuesday, February 28, 2017

...but the greatest of these is real love.

Faith is nice. Hope is needed, but love rocks this world! 
God loves you. He always has and always will. Please don't miss experiencing love.

And above all things have love – cuz love never fails. Did ya know that 55 times in the New Testament alone we see how you and I are to show real love. 

Faith works by love – it’s the prerequisite to faith. It’s the preeminent grace, it is the permanent virtue, it is the path upon which a real born again Christian must tread, it is the perfect gift. Give love to God in worship daily. Give love to all kinda people that He made. Protect, help and feed em. Tell em what’s so. It’s the prescription for a happy home. Love isn’t God, but He is love. He SO loves you! I like faith and hope but love is a more excellent way for us.
What is real love look like? Like this. 
If I give everything I own to the poor and even go to the stake to be burned as a martyr, but I don’t love, I’ve gotten nowhere. So, no matter what I say, what I believe, and what I do, I’m bankrupt without love. In the Bible God says of it...
Love never gives up.
Love cares more for others than for self.
Love doesn’t want what it doesn’t have.
Love doesn’t strut,
Doesn’t have a swelled head,
Doesn’t force itself on others,
Isn’t always “me first,”
Doesn’t fly off the handle,
Doesn’t keep score of the sins of others,
Doesn’t revel when others grovel,
Takes pleasure in the flowering of truth,
Puts up with anything,
Trusts God always,
Always looks for the best,
Never looks back,
But keeps going to the end.
You can know this love today. Love never dies. Inspired speech will be over some day; praying in tongues will end; understanding will reach its limit. We know only a portion of the truth, and what we say about God is always incomplete. But when the Complete arrives, our incompletes will be canceled.  1 Corinthians 13:4-10. How could anyone really love without Jesus Christ? Remember Him and His Cross? Not really sure. Facebook.com/shareJesus