F4S: People tend to like hangin' around those with a good attitude and focus, but they often bail from those cranky, non-upbeat and lacking.

Friday, April 1, 2016

People tend to like hangin' around those with a good attitude and focus, but they often bail from those cranky, non-upbeat and lacking.

“I will sing to the Lord all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live.  May my meditation be pleasing to Him, as I rejoice in the Lord.”
All kinda means all right? This will only be good for a person. No matter what goes down in our lives, we can always find something to express gratitude to God for. 
We can even sing some in heart-felt worship songs in it, yes, no matter what we’re going through. And this refocusing onto Christ might even help to bring about a good change in the things inside, or even outside of us–I mean out around our persons where we live. Pray and praise changes things only cuz God does it in love. He inhabits the praises of His people.  
Not for necessarily, but do thank Him in it–in all things. The Bible says, “Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.”
The first priority ministry of any soul-winner is the wholehearted worship of the Lord. It's not evangelism even though that too indeed is so important. Talk, rap, tweet, respectfully speak, “to one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody with your heart to the Lord; always giving thanks for all things in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ to God, even the Father; and be subject to one another in the fear of Christ.”