F4S: Do you feel sorrow, hurt, brokenhearted, some pain, depression, or perhaps mourn the loss of someone or something... and just need some comfort today?

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Do you feel sorrow, hurt, brokenhearted, some pain, depression, or perhaps mourn the loss of someone or something... and just need some comfort today?

Have you lost a job, or your home, or hope? Has a friend, or family members, or a lover, or your spouse really let you down.. bad? Ouch! Jesus was too. I have sinned and let Him down as well as others I cared about. In the Bible God says we've all sinned. Wisely speak up to let someone know if one close to you keeps on hurting you. I hope you are safe--God wants you in a safe situation today. You know that's the reason for the Cross at Calvary. God is your living hope today. I am so sorry for your hurt--God's word can comfort and fix it. No matter what you might feel right now.. I challenge you to prepare your heart for what He has ahead for you.. and train your mind to make the living word--Christ--your primary view a.k.a. your default Focus. Daily. And let Him be Lord all day long in this as well as in every situation.
"Your word I have treasured and stored in my heart, that I may not sin against You." Psalm 119:11
And I know this might sound kind of religious or worthless and I don't mean it too, but I pray that first-hand you will experience the touch that can change everything. I pray that your heavenly Father is close to you in a way like never before to heal, to reveal His love, and to equip you? Do you know Jesus in a personal friendship sorta way.. yet? He is there--hasn't left and He loves you? The Bible teaches us that God can comfort all those who mourn. A powerful lasting solace can He, "grant those who mourn in Zion, giving them a garland instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, the mantle of praise instead of a spirit of fainting. So they will be called oaks of righteousness, the planting of the Lord, that He may be glorified. Then they will rebuild the ancient ruins, they will raise up the former devastations; and they will repair the ruined cities, the desolations of many generations.." Isaiah 61:3-4

(you too can know) facebook.com/shareJesus