Monday, February 29, 2016
Sunday, February 28, 2016
Got 4,300 venues now, and only seven days away from.. Texas.HarvestAmerica.com Where? At AT&T Cowboy Stadium on March 6, 2016 at 5:30p CST.
Wednesday, February 24, 2016
Hard circumstances don’t have to mean hardening of your heart or attitudes. Others might allow it, that's their biz not yours.
Tuesday, February 23, 2016
Nothin' is too tough for the Lord to deal with. He can save the toughest friends we have--those you might have given up on long ago. See HarvestAmerica.com
too busy = just too busy . too distracted = a bit frazzled, harried, hasty-rushed, frustrated, chaotic-order-lackin', intrusively-bombarded on, peaceless, gobs n gobs of media, preoccupied with n uber-distracted . clip by peter furler - entertaining angels ...by the light of my tv screen 24-7 U patiently wait for me . #priorities
A video posted by Kurt von Schleicher (@kurtwvs) on
Monday, February 22, 2016
Was Asked About This Today and It's Kind Of interesting To Look at ..What God Says On Our Two Options. Q: Are There Dif Degrees of Punishment in a Real place called Hell?
Do you remember in July 2016 when Anderson Cooper asked Donald Trump if he's ever needed to repent of his sins? That's related to Heaven, Hell and his future destination--important. (BTW: I really like the Donald who as I type this is trumping networks, candidates, polls, lots of stuff as he is running for President. I love many of his comments and am sincerely praying for him too--hope we can sit down, laugh and talk one day up in Heaven). I remember on hearing him on CNN say that “People are so shocked when they find … out I am Protestant. I am Presbyterian. And I go to church and I love God and I love my church,” he said.
Moderator Frank Luntz (who used to draw a pay check from Marco Rubio) asked Donald Trump whether he has ever asked God for forgiveness for his actions. “I am not sure I have. I just go on and try to do a better job from there.
I don’t think so,” he said. “I think if I do something wrong, I think, I just try and make it right. I don’t bring God into that picture. I don’t.” Trump said that while he hasn’t asked God for forgiveness, he does participate in Holy Communion.“When I drink my little wine — which is about the only wine I drink — and have my little cracker, I guess that is a form of asking for forgiveness, and I do that as often as possible because I feel cleansed,” he said. “I think in terms of ‘let’s go on and let’s make it right.'”
“I try and lead a life where I don’t have to ask God for forgiveness,” Trump said. “Why do I have to ask for forgiveness if you’re not making mistakes? I work hard, I’m an honorable person.”
Trump added that while he thinks “repenting is terrific,” he described asking for forgiveness in the holy Christian sacrament of communion. “When I drink my little wine — which is about the only wine I drink — and have my little cracker, I guess that is a form of asking for forgiveness,” Trump said.
- John 3:17-18, “For God did not send the Son into the world to judge the world, but that the world should be saved through Him. 18 “He who believes in Him is not judged; he who does not believe has been judged already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.”
- Heb. 2:2-3, “For if the word spoken through angels proved unalterable, and every transgression and disobedience received a just recompense, 3 how shall we escape if we neglect so great a salvation? After it was at the first spoken through the Lord, it was confirmed to us by those who heard.”
- Mt. 11:20-22, “Then He began to reproach the cities in which most of His miracles were done, because they did not repent. 21 “Woe to you, Chorazin! Woe to you, Bethsaida! For if the miracles had occurred in Tyre and Sidon which occurred in you, they would have repented long ago in sackcloth and ashes. 22 “Nevertheless I say to you, it shall be more tolerable for Tyre and Sidon in the day of judgment, than for you . . . I say to you that it shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom in the day of judgment, than for you.”
- Luke 12:47-48, “And that slave who knew his master’s will and did not get ready or act in accord with his will, shall receive many lashes, 48 but the one who did not know it, and committed deeds worthy of a flogging, will receive but few. And from everyone who has been given much shall much be required; and to whom they entrusted much, of him they will ask all the more.”
- John 19:11, “Jesus answered [Pilate], 'You would have no authority over Me, unless it had been given you from above; for this reason he who delivered Me up to you has the greater sin.'"
- Heb. 10:29, “How much severer punishment do you think he will deserve who has trampled under foot the Son of God, and has regarded as unclean the blood of the covenant by which he was sanctified, and has insulted the Spirit of grace?”
I dare ya.. no, double dog dare you to. I challenge you to pray and invited your friends as well. Over 3100 other venues. You don't have to live in Texas to take part.
Sunday, February 21, 2016
Saturday, February 20, 2016
Strong, well-fed, healthy sheep are the ones that naturally reproduce, not the fake, sickly, straying, or ill-fed ones.
Thursday, February 18, 2016
If you like bridges and claim to be Christian, please know that God's grace is strong enough to work through you in reaching out to build one even to people like Donald Trump. But acting offensive ain't of that grace.
Wednesday, February 17, 2016
A video posted by Kurt von Schleicher (@kurtwvs) on
I sought long and hard ..something.. as He, the Hound, of heaven pursued after. He chased me in love until He captured my heart.
Where in the Bible does it say I am good..or you are? It says One is good. I have sinned. Where does it say we initiate good..or the seeking of Him who is good? It doesn't--we can respond to the Initiator, and then we can help other too! If you knew all my deeds, attitudes, heart conditions and sins like I know em, you'd never stop to talk with me. If I knew all your deeds, attitudes, heart conditions and sins like God knows em, apart from having Christ inside of me.. I'd sadly never stop to talk with you. Jesus would. He did for me.
If people begin to seek after God, it's because the Holy Spirit initiates--He woos them to Jesus. He does that through Christians witnessing in love. Otherwise people never do seek Him. Pray, go fetch, bring with! March 6th! AT&T Cowboy Stadium. Not many days until!!!.. Texas.HarvestAmerica.com
Me? Was into parties, volleyball, skiing, and surfing.. tried so many things. Didn't mind the short-lived pleasure--tried to make it last a bit longer. I sought long ..something to make me happy.. as He, the Hound, of heaven pursued after.. He chased me in love until He caught me. Out of moves and my own solutions I let Him. It was either the Lord and His good plan or creepy Mr. Lu-Cifer and his.
“Like a good chess player, Satan is always trying to maneuver you into a position where you can save your castle only by losing your bishop.” ~ C.S. LewisLewis wrote of getting found by Christ in, “The Weight of Glory,” where "my sense of longing for another place became the foundation for how I now live: not to be so enamored with the shadows of this world as to forget the reality of our hope." Then he spoke of settin' his heart for Jesus and evangelism because if eternity is reality, then we are constantly dealing with folks who are destined for a place, for eternity in paradise in the presence of our Maker or forever in a nightmare that doesn't end, doomed without any prospect of redemption. Our time to work here is limited--there's no hope beyond their grave. Choose to turn and cooperate with the Holy Spirit. Seek the Lord today. Be found while you can! Help your buds get that way too. Seeking in the Old and New Testaments.. has to do with a “setting of the mind and heart” on the Lord. It's a conscious choice we each make.. of fixing or focusing of our mind’s attention and our heart’s affection on God
Read this poem I so love... "I fled Him, down the nights and down the days;
“Seek the Lord while he may be found; call upon him while He is near.” Isaiah 55:6