F4S: Be strong in the Lord. You and others will be glad you were that way.. and still are.

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Be strong in the Lord. You and others will be glad you were that way.. and still are.

"Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good." Romans 12:21

It's on sad days like today when fool keep following their false book to destroy others, but we've got to pray and stay--keeping ourselves in the Love of God for sinners. Not for sin......and pray on other days too. There are other things we can do as well, cuz so many people are overwhelmed by fear. They keep hearing a false narrative from their media and nation's capital when their Government has no intention of protecting them, or solving the ongoing domestic terrorism problem.

I’ve sadly been running into people filled with fear. Today people are afraid and many of them have good reason to fear. Many light candles, many meditate upon nothingness, many foolishly turn to cults, to false world religions, to Tony Robins, Deepak Chopra and to other worldly gurus wanting to think positively in negative these times. Some turn away from all the bad news cuz it’s just too overwhelming and there doesn’t seem to be much that we can do. Such perplexing times!
Some parents I talk with are concerned and afraid for their young children, wondering what kind of a world and debt excreta will their family inherit from our self-indulgent generation. They have good questions.  
Some have told me that our national bird really should be the ostrich because it constantly put’s it’s head in the sand ..so as never to see all the uber-scary trouble around it. 
Me?.. I want to be a realist who makes people aware of the dangers.. of the times they live in and I seek to comfort fearful believers. Nothing wrong with having a Bible (that’s so practical) in one hand and a decent newspaper in the other. 
I never want to scare anyone.. ever. It’s just not what I am about. I feel for fearful people, but I would say that when unbelievers fear.. I kinda think they actually should fear, but also let that horrible feelin’ lead them to an appropriate response that will benefit em. Yes, allow it to motivate them to seek the Lord so they can be really helped of Him ..and then also help those around them. How do we warn and sound the alarm if ya will, without being so called alarmists. Looking around, unbelievers do have a lot to fear and we don’t have much time left to address that. 
Of the end-times the Bible says, “And there will be signs in the sun, in the moon, and in the stars; and on the earth distress of nations, with perplexity, the sea and the waves roaring; men’s hearts failing them from fear and the expectation of those things which are coming on the earth, for the powers of the heavens will be shaken. Then they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.”  Luke 21:25-27 
As a kid, I was raised in a somewhat religious home that taught me just enough truth about what was ahead for both believers and unbelievers that I would experience fearful dreams at night. And I read enough of the Bible to see what the end-times had in-store for us all ..you know, read about certain Judgement ahead, about God, the devil, heaven and hell. 
It made me want to find a way to get right with God and then at age 18 I heard the Good News and found Christ who had been wooing me close all along. What a relief. Not at all afraid any more. It upsets me to see others afraid and leaders not doing their top duties to prevent this, but Christ alone is the Reason none of us believers have anything to fear. Prophecy must be fulfilled. Go see how many in the Bible already have been with perfect accuracy. 

It makes me want to go tell all my fearful friends! 

The world news keeps saying that rad-Islam has “declared war on freedom, that Muslims all hate freedom.” No, those innocent people in California who just got shot.. died for no other reason than they were not Muslims. They were infidels just like you and me. That’s the truth about Jihad. 

“The number of innocent people killed by mass shootings during Obama’s tenure is 424 casualties. And Paris this year alone has 508 casualties." ~ @JohnRLottJr

Didn't we hire him? In any other job wouldn't a grossly incompetent negligent leader like that be fired, (or one living in Alice in Wonderland be committed to a lock-down-ward. Sure. Listen, he knows exactly what he is doing and who he is serving. 

People that are sincere can be sincerely wrong. Happens unfortunately every day. Did you know that the sincere followers of the terrorist, Muhammad, have murdered at least 270 million people in the last 1,400 years. It's true. That's 528 people per day and circa 22 people per hour. The casualties of Islam are nine times more than of evil Stalin and evil Adolph Hitler combined. To protect, we as a free people must pray and destroy ISIS before they destroy more / all infidels (non-Muslims).  

Man, I hate to see when such horrific things senselessly.. so needlessly ..happen to innocent people in this world. 

Listen, God is good. He didn't do it. It's not His fault. He's repeatedly tried to warn us regarding deception and evil people. The Bible warns us away from sin and those who murder. And it says, The wages of sin is death. 


http://kurtwvs.tumblr.com/post/134582207073/von-drudgereportcom

Listen, have you lost hope? Hope is there. God is there for you, and He cares. We believers can actually, "Rejoice in hope!" even when those of the world sadly can not. See Romans 12:12

God doesn't just give you hope... He is hope. God doesn't just give us peace... He is peace.

May God totally comfort all those in California who are crushed.. having just lost their loved ones today. Our hearts break inside.

I pray that God will also solace and keep each of you.. that He will work in your friend's and family members lives to keep them safe.

Personally.. I want all Americans and others safe every single day ..and totally blessed as we obey God. Guess I better pray hard every day and believe more! 

I am so glad you are there. I feel grateful that each of you believers are doing your part to be the light and to be salt in this world growing ever darker. I'm grateful that you're showing people there is hope and real love. Pray and keep it up for Jesus Christ!

God in Isaiah 41:10 says,
"So do not fear, for I am with you;
    do not be dismayed, for I am your God.am 
I will strengthen you and help you;
    I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."

"Trust the past to God’s mercy, the present to God’s love, and the future to God’s providence." ~ Augustine

You and I could opt for anxiety, angst, and trepidation but that ain't really such a primo option is it? What good does fearin' our enemies do when other stuff needs to get done? Let's pray. The Lord is with you, believers. Be close with Him. Your fearful friends need you to be, and be there for them as well. None of us want them to have any reason to fear..ever!

"Though a host encamp against me, my heart will not fear." Psalm 27:3

"Though war arise against me, even in this I am confident." Amp.


If you need some counsel today, Please start with the One who is both Counselor and King—the One who is the very source of both wisdom and power. Listen, you and I could fun to man first, but that's not yet the very best idea. Wanna be there for people and am, but you know people are so limited. 


Let's continue to pray for the fearful people that we meet, and keep reminding em of what God says. 


I feel so grateful for God's word and His grace. I'm grateful that I can choose to have peace today by knowing and acknowledging that God cares, is SO with us, and is ultimately in control of this earth...even when leaders here could give a flip about the people they were hired to protect and serve.. This life with that weirdness is so temporary.