F4S: When people sense their desperate need.. guess what ..they pray more earnestly for the revival that they crave!

Sunday, October 4, 2015

When people sense their desperate need.. guess what ..they pray more earnestly for the revival that they crave!

“Will You not revive us again, that Your people may rejoice in You?” —Psalm 85:6
Think for a minute.. has there been one time in our nation’s (or your nation’s) history where the people needed to see biblical revival and awakening happen more than today? I really don’t think so. You can think of one time either.

When people see their deep and urgent need.. guess what ..they turn and get on their knees wanting the revival that God longs to send!

What God has done before, and He has right here.. He can do again. Wanna be apart of that? Why don’t you then tell Him so.
Let’s be different and learn from our past, let’s learn from what’s going on around us right now, and let’s make a fresh start as we proceed into the future God’s way. Listen, it’s time. All of us can really make a difference where we live …through obedience in Christ. What does your nation need more.. another election that might be rigged?
You can get back to the Bible and come to Christ. How would it be if the masses returned to Him? If you’ve come before, you can recommit your life to the Lord right now! You remember how our nation started out with Him.. very much so in the prayers and thoughts of the founders and He made it great. You and I can be revived inside. 

“For thus says the high and exalted One Who lives forever, whose name is Holy, ‘I dwell on a high and holy place, And also with the contrite and lowly of spirit In order to revive the spirit of the lowly And to revive the heart of the contrite.’”  Isaiah 57:15

“Come, let us return to the Lord; for he has torn us, that he may heal us; he has struck us down, and he will bind us up. After two days he will revive us; on the third day he will raise us up, that we may live before him. Let us know; let us press on to know the Lord; his going out is sure as the dawn; he will come to us as the showers, as the spring rains that water the earth.”  Hosea 6:1-6

“O Lord, I have heard the report of you, and your work, O Lord, do I fear. In the midst of the years revive it; in the midst of the years make it known; in wrath remember mercy.”  Habakkuk 3:2

I just read through the book of Habakkuk today and this is what I saw–revival-talk. And God can make it more than mere words here.. if we will repent, humble ourselves, and pray cuz we mean it.
Listen, God alone can make you fully alive inside. Abundant and eternal life–isn’t that what you want most? He can give BIG GRACE TO REVIVE. He can heal and restore people.. even our Land! 
It is not too late now, but honestly.. it can get too late to pray something like this: “I am sorry to have blown it in my life, God, and I do want to get back into the race of life as You would have me run with You leading me. Your word says that all have fallen short, so I am sorry for bad decisions–sins against You. Now I want to change–I’m ready to be forgiven and changed. Please wash me clean; please forgive me, please revive Your church. I want to make things right. Lord, forgive me and fill me with the Holy Spirit. Give me another chance and be glorified through me in Jesus Name. Amen.“

“Give ear, O Lord, to my prayer; listen to my plea for grace. In the day of my trouble I call upon you, for you answer me. There is none like you among the gods, O Lord, nor are there any works like yours. All the nations you have made shall come and worship before you, O Lord, and shall glorify your name. For you are great and do wondrous things; you alone are God.” Psalm 86:6-15  faceook.com/shareJesus