F4S: I hope that you've begun to grasp how huge and immeasurable your value really is. Christ gave it all on a lonely Cross to redeem you!

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

I hope that you've begun to grasp how huge and immeasurable your value really is. Christ gave it all on a lonely Cross to redeem you!

http://kurtwvs.tumblr.com/post/132003751923/i-dont-need-my-name-up-in-lights-im-famous-in

Lord, you have examined me and know all about me.
You know when I sit down and when I get up.
You know my thoughts before I think them.
You know where I go and where I lie down.
You know everything I do.
Lord, even before I say a word,
you already know it.
You are all around me—in front and in back—
and have put your hand on me. Psalm 139 knowGod.org

Isaiah 43:1-28 - But now thus saith the LORD that created thee, O Jacob, and he that formed thee, O Israel, Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called [thee] by thy name; thou [art] mine.

John 10:14-15 - I am the good shepherd, and know my [sheep], and am known of mine.

John 10:3 - To him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear his voice: and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out.

Psalms 127:1-24 - (A Song of degrees for Solomon.) Except the LORD build the house, they labour in vain that build it: except the LORD keep the city, the watchman waketh [but] in vain.

Jeremiah 1:5 - Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, [and] I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.

Psalms 91:14 - Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.

Isaiah 49:1-26 - Listen, O isles, unto me; and hearken, ye people, from far; The LORD hath called me from the womb; from the bowels of my mother hath he made mention of my name.

Isaiah 43:2 - When thou passest through the waters, I [will be] with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.

Revelation 20:15 - And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Isaiah 43:1-7 - But now thus saith the LORD that created thee, O Jacob, and he that formed thee, O Israel, Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called [thee] by thy name; thou [art] mine.

Exodus 33:17 - And the LORD said unto Moses, I will do this thing also that thou hast spoken: for thou hast found grace in my sight, and I know thee by name.

Matthew 6:4-8 - That thine alms may be in secret: and thy Father which seeth in secret himself shall reward thee openly.