F4S: Want f a m e or a lasting flame.. minus all that blame? You're not meant for shame or to remain the same. This life - no game. Why live for a comely ripped frame? Friends woke when ya snored. Are you currently adored or just plain bored ... driving that not-so-late-model Ford that you can barely afford? Are you less than perfect yet craving so much more?

Friday, June 19, 2015

Want f a m e or a lasting flame.. minus all that blame? You're not meant for shame or to remain the same. This life - no game. Why live for a comely ripped frame? Friends woke when ya snored. Are you currently adored or just plain bored ... driving that not-so-late-model Ford that you can barely afford? Are you less than perfect yet craving so much more?

I don’t need my name in lights, I’m famous in my Father’s sight. I don’t need to live for fame, it’s such a lame and empty game.. or live for man’s applause. Cuz He knows my name, it fades so quick.. and I’m just not the same.
Tryin’ to fill.. tryin’ to satisfy.. so many trying to quench that strong inner thirst. Too many out there stayin’ hungry, thirsty, unfulfilled.. and they’ll do whatever it takes. So many game or runnin’ for fame, they want it, crave it, so many relocated, dislocate, can’t appropriate.. they move and live on the streets of Hollywood ..workin’ weird jobs, not workin’, doin’ whatever they can.. until they can be discovered.   
 Who among us could, should, can condemn what they do (I’m from there–seen em), and a few ..you’ve heard the stories.. do “make it big.” Was privileged to serve Michael Jackson and several others from the silver screen.. both singers and actors from Tinsel Town. Actually told him about relationship with Christ (in place of dead-religions) and about Christ’s Christian Gospel (from the real Bible). He was then in a cult, was a Jehovah Witness at the time and he was for sure friendly ..but didn’t really wanna listen. Sad. 
I wouldn’t foolishly say I knew where he went.. where he ended up. But I can say Jesus is the only way.  All the bling, the ring, the sing, the money, the hat, the glove, the religion, the exotic costumes, the big homes, the albums, the famous friends, the glam, the accolades, the ranch, the awards, all the applause, the toys, all the boys.. none of it filled that inner void. Are you into gay sin and or pedophilia? Are you into fornication and perversity? Stop it now - it wrecks so many lives. Admit it and quit it- repent. And bail on fame-lust. Hey, I won’t cast the final judgement, no, no, but you weren’t made for that. Jesus said, 
“For whoever wishes to save his life will lose it; but whoever loses his life for My sake will find it. For what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world and forfeits his soul? Or what will a man give in exchange for his soul?” (Mat. 16:26). No vain ride with Jesus there to guide. Do ya feel kinda fried? God can forgive, He can pardon, He can make you faithful and pure.. with His word applied.. so satisfied inside.  
Goin’ for fame.. really? Want it so?.. why even go ..for it? Name up in lights.. all bright, don’t need that–don’t need it.. to make it big. You’re not either a famous hero or a worthless zero. You have great value. Don’t get me wrong. Some people are literally called to be actors and singers even in our day. I try to encourage them with the Word. Are you?  
 What we each need to do is what we each were designed to do.. and we can actually find that out. Living for financial gain, for pain (cuttin’ etc), for parties, for fame is lame.. it’s like a worthless game ..that just wouldn’t do it for you.  You’d have to go look some more. Gettin’ what ya want, and then not wantin’ what ya got. Too many “arrive” and find out it’s not what they wanted. What is your master passion–what do you live for?  

“Since you are precious in My sight, since you are honored and I love you, I will give other men in your place and other peoples in exchange for your life. Do not fear, for I am with you…” ~ Isaiah 43:4

I don’t need my name in lights. I’m famous in my Father’s eyes. Make no mistake.. He knows my name. I’m not living for applause, I’m already so adored. It’s all His stage, He knows my name oh, oh. He knows my name oh, oh.” ~Francesca Battistelli​

For what shall it profit a person, if they shall gain followers - the whole world, and lose their own soul? Don’t need followers or fame ..in Twitter, Instagram, Periscope or wherever.. only want em following Christ. Close. So what does God say to you? Glad you asked. Says.. Come unto me all ye that labor and are heavy laden and I will give you rest. He says…
“Don’t be afraid, I’ve redeemed you.
   I’ve called your name. You’re mine.
When you’re in over your head, I’ll be there with you.
   When you’re in rough waters, you will not go down.
When you’re between a rock and a hard place,
   it won’t be a dead end—
Because I am God, your personal God,
   The Holy of Israel, your Savior..   
  That’s how much you mean to me!
   That’s how much I love you!
I’d sell off the whole world to get you back,
   trade the creation just for you.”
 (msg