F4S: If you're thrU growin’ Hey, you’re thrU with what’s best for you... and best for others too!

Friday, June 5, 2015

If you're thrU growin’ Hey, you’re thrU with what’s best for you... and best for others too!

Think.. grow and go.. together let's.. with God's grace, joy, perspective, peace and practical truth. The Bible. 

Think goin’ and blessin’ upwards.. worship Him. 


Think spiritual maturation, biblical discipleship, accountability minus domination, and basic sanctification. 


Think outwards too. No, not growin’ outwards physically silly. Get fit in every way. 


Think about how you can help, challenge, build up and bless others today. 


When you're through growing, I mean through growin' up in the areas a person needs to grow in most, you're through. Basically through, even if ya didn't come all the way through as was lovingly planned for you. So opt to grow some more in the Lord.  


http://kurtwvs.tumblr.com/post/120775660848

When I was a child, I spoke like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I gave up childish ways. 13/11one.cor 

And Samuel grew, and the Lord was with him and let none of his words fall to the ground. And all Israel from Dan to Beersheba knew that Samuel was established as a prophet of the Lord. 3/19-20one.sam.

And Jesus increased in wisdom and in stature and in favor with God and man. 2/52lk.

We can too because He was and is our example today. We can’t become God as the Mormons say we can, but we can partake of His joy, anointed and abundant life, selfless love, and holy character. Growing with a world-changing purpose is important.  

But I, brothers, could not address you as spiritual people, but as people of the flesh, as infants in Christ. I fed you with milk, not solid food, for you were not ready for it. And even now you are not yet ready, for you are still of the flesh. For while there is jealousy and strife among you, are you not of the flesh and behaving only in a human way? For when one says, “I follow Paul,” and another, “I follow Apollos,” are you not being merely human? 3/1-4one.cor. G+Fishers  Fbk