F4S: Though so many people we meet claim to be "spiritual" these days, we know there's zero spiritual growth apart from the Word of God.

Saturday, May 9, 2015

Though so many people we meet claim to be "spiritual" these days, we know there's zero spiritual growth apart from the Word of God.

“The prayer offered to God in the morning during your quiet time is the key that unlocks the door of the day. Any athlete knows that it is the start that ensures a good finish.” ~ Adrian Rogers. 
Hear me when I call, O God of my righteousness: thou hast enlarged me when I was in distress; have mercy upon me, and hear my prayer. ~ Psalms 4:1
Dear Lord God, Please give wisdom to, and strengthen to full maturity the new believers that we meet this week ..or the unsaved people we will hopefully lead to Jesus. Yes, so that they will get firmly established in righteousness with the Body of Christ. I pray that You will use each one of us however You desire to, Lord, and that You would help each one we talk to ..find peace, find a sound Christ-honoring Bible-teaching-church, find real meaningful fellowship upwards with You and with other believers as well. Yes indeed God, so that they'll soon come to love studyin' the truth in Your word and love to draw aside to pray ..even during the early hours of the day. I pray we would love the truth in Your straightforward Bible more and more with each passing day. Sure, cuz we know there's no spiritual growth apart from the Word of God. You said "If you continue in My word, then you are truly disciples of Mine; and you will know the truth, and the truth will make you free." In Jesus Name. Amen. 
Hear my voice, O God, in my prayer: preserve my life from fear of the enemy. ~ Psalms 64:1
O Lord God of hosts, hear my prayer: give ear, O God of Jacob. Selah. ~ Psalms 84:8
He will regard the prayer of the destitute, and not despise their prayer. ~ Psalms 102:17