F4S: "Then Israel sang this song: "Spring up, O well!" Numbers 21:17

Thursday, May 14, 2015

"Then Israel sang this song: "Spring up, O well!" Numbers 21:17


Got a question for ya if you don't mind me asking. How might I pray for you today? Do you have any questions on your mind about the Bible, a Bible book or chapter?.. or about how to walk with Christ in your work-a-day-world? I'd love to help you if I can. I certainly don't know it all, but perhaps God would bless.. and help me help you, or just help you directly as you pray. I just want you helped in every way..from Him so you'll want to follow Him in victory.. closer. Ask to know God, and for Him to fill/refill you up with His Spirit.

I pray right now that God our heavenly Father will indeed bless you real good, that He will also comfort, provide for, and encourage you by His Spirit right now. Yes, and that He'll do it more and more and more and more in Christ and that He will daily guide you in sharing your faith with others..especially regarding your relatives, family members, friends and their friends. I pray that the Lord fill you up to overflowin' with His Holy Spirit and will clearly show you how much you really mean to Him ..and even reveal to you what He can do on your behalf and through you for others. In Jesus' name, may you and your be truly blessed in the Word of God today.


I’ve got a river of life flowing out of me,
Makes the lame to walk and the blind to see,
Opens prison doors, sets the captives free,
I’ve got a river of life flowing out of me.

Spring up, O well, within my soul,
Spring up oh well, and make me whole,
Spring up, O well, and give to me,
That life, abundantly.

"Jesus answered and said to her, 'Whoever drinks of this water will thirst again, but whoever drinks of the water that I shall give him will never thirst. But the water that I shall give him will become in him a fountain of water springing up into everlasting life.'” John 4:13-14

I will open rivers in desolate heights,
And fountains in the midst of the valleys;
I will make the wilderness a pool of water,
And the dry land springs of water. Isaiah 41:18

“Do not remember the former things,
Nor consider the things of old.
Behold, I will do a new thing,
Now it shall spring forth;
Shall you not know it?
I will even make a road in the wilderness
And rivers in the desert." Isaiah 43:18-19

Can you imagine a real river of Life? "And He showed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding from the throne of God and of the Lamb." Revelation 22:1