F4S: Seek out the right way, know the right way, go the right way, show the right way, bring em with the right way. Why force your way in? Why push to fit in, or up where you don't even belong.. where God doesn't want you?

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Seek out the right way, know the right way, go the right way, show the right way, bring em with the right way. Why force your way in? Why push to fit in, or up where you don't even belong.. where God doesn't want you?


Jesus Christ said, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me." John 14:6

P. I really don't have a lot that I can bring to the table, Lord, but I'll bring what I've got. Bein' in your will is what I want most. Not a great catch, but I'm Yours for whatever You want. I'm only one, but I am one.. to choose. I know You can do a lot with a little. That which I oughta do I choose to do. Don't want to squander what You gave me to use for Your glory. Make me a blessing to people. Wanna bless You, God, most without spiritual compromise. In Christ Jesus' kind and holy Name. Amen.