F4S: Lord, serving is great, but I love You more than serving ..and all. More of you Jesus, and less of me. You're enough, but this world is not. My friends and theirs need you today. Please help me follow but not get in your way.. not impede your work. Amen.

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Lord, serving is great, but I love You more than serving ..and all. More of you Jesus, and less of me. You're enough, but this world is not. My friends and theirs need you today. Please help me follow but not get in your way.. not impede your work. Amen.

Being a Christian and what you say that is totally biblical as a real believer here in the USA..it's just about "hate speech." Looks like it’s headed there fast. Are you ready for that American, Christian, pastor, and churches? Trust God to help you as an individual be or become ready.

I just heard of a soldier lady today who got booted out of the US Army for simply posting this one true verse on her computer. "No weapon formed against you shall prosper, and every tongue which rises against you in judgment you shall condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is from Me,” says the Lord." Isa. 54:17

I found others too. It's amazing how many Christian soldiers have been ousted under this Administration. God will protect, provide and I pray that God will bless and guides all of those soldiers. Listen, it's no time for hiding it all under a basket. It's time to wisely take a stand for Jesus Christ, for your biblical convictions--what the Bible clearly teaches. The cost might be high, but the Gospel beckons us to abandon our own plans of lesserness for God's plans of spiritual abundance and eternal life (no blab it grab it, 'name it claim it', speak it into reality for selfish riches here..). Let's all let go of em to Him so that we can be free to receive better plans that God desires to replace our plans with. The Gospel calls us to abandon our own dreams for His greater dream for us. We'll like it better, and abandon our possessions and priorities and treasures and pleasures and then it calls us to rise up before the Lord and say, 'Here am I, send me.'

I can do everything through Him who gives me strength. Philippians 4:13

Do you have other peoples and their Lands on your mind? Do you have them in your prayers today? Do you have your own nation and their leaders in your prayers? The Christian life ain't about self-promotion, self-advancing over toes, refusing to work just so one "can feel better about themself and go find themself".. as a moocher-burden in their parents basement or gamer in someone elses home at a later age when they could have obediently done something for the Lord. It aint' about self-realization; it's about obeying God and self-denial in His will. Are you a real Christian yet?

Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and you will be saved. Acts 16:31