F4S: How can anyone really advance and obediently take territory for the Lord while headed in the wrong direction?

Monday, May 18, 2015

How can anyone really advance and obediently take territory for the Lord while headed in the wrong direction?

Why look back, think back, aim back, or even long for 'back' ..cuz I thought you weren't really plannin' on goin' in that direction where you've already been ....or were you? 


Egypt so to speak ..it ain't for you.


"Not that I have already obtained it or have already become perfect, but I press on so that I may lay hold of that for which also I was laid hold of by Christ Jesus. Brethren, I do not regard myself as having laid hold of it yet; but one thing I do: forgetting what lies behind and reaching forward to what lies ahead, I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus..." ~Paul, 3/13philippians


"'Why is the Lord bringing us into this land, to fall by the sword? Our wives and our little ones will become plunder; would it not be better for us to return to Egypt?' So they said to one another, 'Let us appoint a leader and return to Egypt.'" 14/4numbers.c.context