F4S: Happy Mother's Day to the Moms!

Sunday, May 10, 2015

Happy Mother's Day to the Moms!

I hope that you have the most wonderful Mom's Day today moms. And I challenge every mom (along with the dads and Church) to pray biblically like never before. Uncommon times call for uncommon praying.. in Christ by faith.

It's been said that prayer is the mother so to speak of a thousand blessings, but I say that one praying mother could see more than ten thousand blessings.

Whatever you do and whoever you are, pray comprehensively, continually (always), corporately (together) confidently, and with constancy (fervently persevere in it)! Prayer is the difference between fighting for your children, and the Lord fighting for your children.. for the battle is the Lord's!

Prayer is kinda like a circle.l in a way. God is the One who lays it on your heart. Yes, He sees the needs, thinks it up, and puts it on your heart by his Spirit.. and then you send it back up to God.. closing the circle. The prayer that gets answered from heaven starts in heaven.

A.S.K. Jesus told us to ask, seek, and knock in prayer. You know that our kids are facing more and different pressures today than they have in the past. Pray for their protection. Crying out to God in our day.. petitioning like this in faith.. it'll change the course of your family. Pray with tenacity and fierce determination to bless and use your children and relatives.

Feelin' grateful that this wretch-sinner (me) was prayed for. Even had a grandmother who prayed for me. Makes me wanna sing...

Amazing grace how sweet the sound
that saved a wretch like me!
I once was lost but now am found,
was blind but now I see.
'Twas grace that taught my heart to fear,
and grace my fears relieved;
how precious did that grace appear
the hour I first believed!
The Lord has promised good to me,
his word my hope secures;
he will my shield and portion be
as long as life endures.

Wretch defined: A very bad and unpleasant person. Websters. A for real sinner headed for hell unless there's better decision made, unless there's true repentance (not just sorrow with crocidile tears over wrong-doin's cuz one got caught, will miss pleasure, or for show) and faith (full trust) in the Christ of the Bible. It's a person who is mean, or unpleasant, or a person who is just pathetic, unfortunate and helpless. That was me. But yes, God can save any of em, like He did with me cuz He's no respecter of persons in the sense that He loves one more than another. 

"Pray in the Spirit at all times and on every occasion. Stay alert and be persistent in your prayers for all believers everywhere." Eph. 6:18 nlt  facebook.com/shareJesus