F4S: Trust in the Lord, and do good. —Psalm 37:3

Sunday, February 15, 2015

Trust in the Lord, and do good. —Psalm 37:3

Christ is our primary Source for provision, protection, guidance and daily optimism. It's cuz of the redemption that is available in Jesus alone. He is our reason for hope! 
People come and go, they change, they could give a flip at times, they can let us down. And we tend to let ourselves down at time as well. Our world is broken - we can see this when we see the news and look around. People really need a deep conviction inside that there is a source of joy, provision, anointing, purpose, peace, lasting salvation, and real love.. upon they can turn and depend upon.
Are you feelin' kinda down today? Psalm 37:1-8 in the Bible gives really positive actions that we can take as sort of an antidote if ya will.. to pessimism, negativity, and discouragement. Want your mood and life lifted higher in a good way? Pause and talk to God for a moment.. or longer. Trust in the Lord, do good, dwell in the land, feed on His faithfulness (v.3); delight in the Lord (v.4); commit your way to the Lord, trust in Him (v.5); rest in the Lord, wait patiently for Him, do not fret (v.7); cease from anger, forsake wrath (v.8).
P.  I humble myself and open the door for Your great grace and love, Father. Lord God, You are my "True North" so to speak and that's the direction I really wanna head in today - north. Trying harder not to head South just doesn't work for me. It leaves me feeling so frustrated. My old fleshly nature has a pull, has influence on me at times. Hate that. But Your Spirit is much stronger, so please refill me with Your Spirit and help me to walk in the Spirit. I want to bring my buds North with me too - home to You. We can't manufacture hope, peace, joy and a lot of different things that we need. But even if we tried it to produce these things, it wouldn't be real to save anyone. I turn to You away from wrong doin's, and by faith please help us to find hope for the future and all these other things in You ..yes, because of what Jesus has done for us on the Cross at Calvary. We know that You are walking beside us