F4S: It affects me and my emotions indirectly.. the injustice and inequities at my friend’s workplace.

Monday, February 2, 2015

It affects me and my emotions indirectly.. the injustice and inequities at my friend’s workplace.

Life, school teachers, people in society, everyday circumstances, and bosses in the workplace ain't always fair. Adam's fall impacted us all in a bad way. I hate it when I see a middle manager or employer miss it by a mile to one of their employee's hurt… when the real dishonest wrongdoers in the same department get away with their repeated breaking of protocol that keeps costing the company tens of thousands of dollars.

So frustrating when the boss won't listen to reason. Perhaps they have a hidden kickback or love-interest with that wrong-doer. I don't know, but just saw this happen again today in a dear friend's life (a Christian) and in their office.

Man, it was such a no-brainer when you look at the facts.

I prayed for them all earlier, but now I feel really bad for my harassed friend who hates working there and has started a new job-hurt . I expressed to my friend how sorry I felt for all the junk like that that happens too often down here. It just makes me feel sick inside and kinda ticked that their HR office would listen to such a twister of the truth, such a wrongdoer along with his dim middle manager. Liars get hell, but soon believers will be in heaven. Justice will eventually prevail.  
Hey, I think we've all seen this type of stuff with loved ones or personally before.

Doesn't it inspire and motivate you to wanna go tell your friends about the Cross and Christ's paid-for-offer that will soon literally free us from this jive completely ..for all eternity? It does me.

But for the grace of God go I. I'm still far from perfect, but sin and sinners sinning really bug me at times ..especially when it's a so called pastor hurting people under him. I feel something ought to be said. Something ought to be done.. to protect those getting mowed down. So, at times I've spoken up and it has cost my family before. It's cost others a lot too. 

My sin and other's sin just really hurts at times. 

I don't sin as much or like I used to because of God's sanctifying work on the inside. 

But sin stinks.. but all true believers will one day soon be completely delivered from the presence of, the penalty of, and the power of all sins. 

I feel like a debtor who has a debt to pay. And for the born again Christians living here is the closest we will ever get to experience the grief and pain of hell. We only experience a little bit compared to what many will have. But for the nominal believer or unrepentant Atheist this life here is the closest they will ever get to experiencing heaven.

I'm not sure about what inequities, or level of injury of whatever sort, or reversals, or injustice, or painful loss that you've personally experienced, but the Bible says, "For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal weight of glory that far outweighs them all."  2 Cor. 4:17

Think it not uber-bazaar regarding those fiery trials that are there to try your heart and walk. Yes, we are admonished not to be surprised by em. Why? Well, cuz it is so So SOOO easy to think they're uber-strange, "not for me," and just be caught off guard by em. "Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you.." 1 Peter 4:12

Now I'm checkin' out these words, "After they had preached the Gospel to that city and had made many disciples, they returned to Lystra and to Iconium and to Antioch, strengthening the souls of the disciples, encouraging them to continue in the faith, and saying, 'Through many tribulations we must enter the kingdom of God.'" Acts 14:21-22

Lord God, I wish I had some words and more understanding. Is there a way that I could protect people from hurt and mistreatment better? Please help me comfort, minister to, and encourage my friend who feels very discouraged right now due to another's lies in the workplace. 

This present life of hassles is infinitely shorter than the blink (yes, 1/6th of a nano second) of an eye when the Rapture happens. This life is so brief compared to eternity. All that happens here ..the good, the bad and the ugly.. is not much at all compared with the eternal sublime beauty, comfort, purpose, and joy that we believers will soon experience in our Father's house.

I want to keep praying though I don't feel like it at times and direct my mind to linger on heaven for a while each day, and then give thanks to the One who made it possible-by the great injustice of dying on a cross to pay the penalty for our sins.

Father God, I forgive that dweeb and his boss who hurt and harassed my friend - please open eyes and send more grace. Please convict, expose, grant repentance to, and save them so they really don't have to go to where liars and deceptive cheats go. And I praise You for sending Jesus who took it for me all over 'til dead. My own sins helped put him up there at Calvary. Hate that - wanna hate sin, Satan and selfish works of the flesh all the more. I praise You Jesus for enduring that cruel humiliation, all that injustice, the severe pain, and the unspeakable agony of the crucifixion ..just to win an eternity of light and blessing and comfort and hope for me and my friends. Thanks Lord for forgiveness. facebook.com/shareJesus