F4S: Hot expresso in hand. I hear the temp will drop into the teens tomorrow. I'm ready and listenin' to a skilled pianist play their piano.

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Hot expresso in hand. I hear the temp will drop into the teens tomorrow. I'm ready and listenin' to a skilled pianist play their piano.

Always love that kind of music if it isn't too slow!.. and my wristwatch is recording some [audio]. I hear there's a smartwatch-cam app, but not much lighting. 

So how are you adapting to this new year so far? I pray that it is a really wonderful, blessed, peaceful year for you as you draw closer to Christ. He is so there for you.  

A.S.A.P. - always say a prayer... or better yet, from the heart pray.  

"I love the Lord, who listened to my voice in supplication, who turned an ear to me on the day I called." I begged for mercy. He listened so intently as I laid out my case before him. Psalm116:1-2 msg

What happened today? Let me tell you. Can you believe that North Texans felt a 3.6 earthquake here in Dallas today! 

My friend David who I've shared with some.. texted me and said he actually felt a total of four of them (audio). He was ampted. 

Yeah, it's been the excited-talk of the town (some people were a bit scared). There's been 17 small earthquakes in this same area this last year in 2014. But this shakerRrRrRrrr sadly cracked a lady's house almost right down the middle in the location of the epicenter near Jerry's world - Cowboy Stadium.

Transplanted-Californians here dawnin' new Stetsons, Wranglers etc, glanced at their watches and grabbed a coffee. "Where'd we say we'd go do lunch?"