F4S: ...would again if I opt to submit to my fleshly nature, but I have a new nature now too so I'll submit to Christ instead.

Friday, November 7, 2014

...would again if I opt to submit to my fleshly nature, but I have a new nature now too so I'll submit to Christ instead.

The man that I was ..with a fleshly nature inside.. used to destructively party hardy ..and would daily unto death.

The man that I am ..with a fleshly nature inside.. would destructively party hardy again ..even daily unto death. (some of my party buddies are dead so I turned, trusted, was regenerated and stopped in '77)

Therefore I must die daily to my fleshly nature and humbly ask God to change the party hardy man that I was ..so I and hopefully my buddies will constructivly live.

"Oh, what a miserable person I am! Who will free me from this life that is dominated by sin and death?" ~ Paul c7/23-25rom.