F4S: It is often times an appropriate response to reality ..to simply go pray to your Heavenly Father who is incharge of everything.

Monday, November 10, 2014

It is often times an appropriate response to reality ..to simply go pray to your Heavenly Father who is incharge of everything.

When prayin', "be alert and always persist.." ~ Paul, 6/18eph.

“Continue in prayer, and watch in the same with thanksgiving..” 4/2col.

“Seek the Lord and his strength, seek his face continually.” 16/11one.chron.

"Hear me when I call, O God of my righteousness: you have enlarged me when I was in distress; have mercy on me, and hear my prayer." 4/1ps.

I wasn't with her every single day in SoCal, but I remember as a little boy when my grandmother would tell me one-on-one ...not about her church, not about any denomination, not about her pastor or bishop, not about periphery doctrines, impressions, or any strange stories.. not about any personal opinions so much, or even about herself. But she told me about Jesus Christ and about simply starting a love relationship with Him. Kept it simple. She was kind and very careful with her words. Said she prayed for me. I can't remember her saying even one thing false. I never saw her raise her hand or yell at anyone either. So grateful for that!  


“Pray without ceasing.” 5/17one.thess.

“I will therefore that men pray everywhere, lifting up holy hands, without wrath and doubting.” 2/8one.tim.

“Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our profession.” 4/14heb

Father, I pray that each of my friends and family members will be guarded by Your peace today as they choose to walk in the Word.  And help me do my part to protect, to example with Your healthy balance, to edify, and to nurture one in need so that they can grow how You want them to.. and so they can go show Your love to the lost around them.. how You want them to ..in Christ's beautiful Name.  Amen.  c4/7phil.  Q: Has any real Christian believer shown you Christ's great love, or told you His wonderful Message?  Like at: facebook.com/shareJesus