F4S: Kinda cloudy out. Like that.

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Kinda cloudy out. Like that.

Always glad for a brand spankin' new day and wanna start it off right cuz I'm so prone to start it off wrong doin' my own thang. Got somehow a propensity to run off too quick in excitement.. and become a useless "also ran" kind of person. Not today!   

Thank you Jesus that nothin', zip, nada, null is on my calendar today and the weather is cooler. Nice! Thanks God that You're going to show up to work at the DFW.harvestamerica.com simulcast this coming Sunday evening (Oct. 5th, 6:00 pm CT). I pray that many people here in Dallas won't get distracted away, will come, will bring a lost friend, will tune in on the web all across this Land ..and around the world.. and hear exactly what You have for them. On the day after, I don't want anyone livin' in this whole Metroplex to be able to say, "The harvest is past, the summer has ended, and we are not saved" (Jeremiah8:20). What's my part, what are the specifics of Your plan for me.. for us? Don't wanna miss You. What are the marching orders today? I expect and I praise You for all that You're about to do in America. Let Your Kingdom come ..here.. let Your will be done ..here at this address. Refill me full.. refill us with Your kind Spirit. Take complete control, yes, take the wheel. I relinquish the driver's seat so to speak. And as Islam seeks to by violent force take more territory, and as things continue to unravel on multiple levels with this nation as well as others, please show mercy, give grace, send awakening. Let it rain down to biblically revive us. Use your Church and be glorified. Just wanna thank you for bein'.. 

My Advocate ..livin' large and in charge in any locale situation.
My Savior ..who got me out of a loaded, confused, mixed up party life at the beach for better things ahead.  
My Banner ..of victory over sin, any situation, Satan, my old nature and this world's twisted system that tells me to do what it tells me to do.
My Comforter ..when needed.
My Deliverer ..from that lame old life I used to know.
My Everything ..yup, our all in all, true Source, and need-meet-er when in a pinch or out of one.
My Friend ..who always understands and leads.

"Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one's life for his friends.  You are My friends if you do whatever I command you. No longer do I call you servants, for a servant does not know what his master is doing; but I have called you friends, for all things that I heard from My Father I have made known to you. You did not choose Me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit, and [that] your fruit should remain, that whatever you ask the Father in My name He may give you. These things I command you, that you love one another." John 15:13-17 nkjv

Yep, right now He wants to be your best friend as well. Why? Cuz He wants to bless you.. and in the end when you think about it.. if you've not chosen Jesus Christ as your own Savior and Friend it really will not matter at all what you have chosen. In or out, you're either for or against Him. It's Heaven or He-double-hockey-sticks and not to respond to His Gospel is to respond (with a "No!"). 

As I read in my Bible I cannot help but to conclude that though the majority in this world may be tilted toward the rich, toward the famous, towards perishable stuff, toward the good looking, and toward the powerful.. God in Christ loves all of us and He's always been tilted toward the humble underdog. Put your trust in Him. 

My God ..because there really ain't any other around, zero, none to compare.
My Healer ..when not feelin' so good.
My Restorer ..after I make a stupid decision and miss the way.
My Living Water ..when I grow thirsty or get around others who get that way and gobs do get that way.
My Bread of Life ..for times of nourishment and rich satisfaction.
My Immanuel ..every single day of the week; closer and more faithful than me or my decent brothers.

"Look! The virgin will conceive a child! She will give birth to a son, and they will call him Immanuel, which means 'God is with us.'" Matthew 1:23

My Judge ..that isn't ever PC, or some pitiful suckin' up wimpy beat-down, but will evaluate accurately tellin' me straight.. what needs to by faith and grace change so that I won't impede. 
My King ..who rules without rival day in and day out; Lord of all with a selfless regal plan and purpose for all that I'm still intrigued with. I'm grateful Lord.