F4S: Need some prayer? How ya be today?

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Need some prayer? How ya be today?

Hello Christians; beloved fishers of people, 
What's up and what's new. I hope you are doing well today.
I love to go out on my patio in the mornings in the back and just pray for you and for those I've been witnessing to lately. It's my duty and joy. And it's such a nice place to be away from all technology..away with Christ. And I know that the Lord hears me. Are there things you really need me to pray for? You know He loves you, and He is blessed when we know and serve Him with pure hearts. And sometimes we just need a friend to pray for us.. yeah, we need to pray for each other.
"Whatever you do, work heartily, as for the Lord and not for men, knowing that from the Lord you will receive the inheritance as your reward. You are serving the Lord Christ" (Colossians 3:23-24).
"The smell of death is upon any church or preacher that ignores the elementary fact of soul-winning." Jack Hyles
"God never intended His church to be a refrigerator in which to preserve perishable piety.  He intended it to be an incubator in which to hatch our converts." R G. Lee

Did ya know ..that 40% of the people who come to faith in Christ do so in-between the ages of 4 years and 14 years of age. It's true and that's why we can't forget seed-sowing and reaping among the young people.

Did ya know ..between 80 to 90 percent of people who hear the Gospel for the first time, actually hear it from people who have only personally known the Lord for less that two years. That's why as we grow and mature spiritually, we can't allow ourselves to become silent wallflowers.  

Did ya know ...there has never been a time in the history of the Church when it was more thrilling to share the Gospel of Christ in the power of His Spirit.. than today! There's never been a day more exciting than today for getting the Good News out far and wide ..where the people are. Yes, we just need people to get out of the four walls of their home TV room and outside the walls of the church sanctuary ..in some cyber kinda way or face to face way.. and GO TELL people about JESUS! 

I always want to add value, to edify, and to encourage you in the Lord. I pray that the Lord will continue to use you and me too.. in the areas of discipleship and personal evangelism in these last days. I would also like to ask some personal questions if I may, just to see how you are doing spiritually so that I can pray for you today (feel free to use the comments section below, or to keep it confidential you can simply text me).
"I have come that you might have life, and that you might it more abundantly" —Jesus, (John 10:10).

"When I say to the wicked, 'You will surely die,' and you do not warn him or speak out to warn the wicked from his wicked way that he may live, that wicked man shall die in his iniquity, but his blood I will require at your hand. Yet if you have warned the wicked and he does not turn from his wickedness or from his wicked way, he shall die in his iniquity; but you have delivered yourself.." (Ezekiel 3:18-19).

"I wanted to be somebody, but God allowed me to be a nobody—sharing with everybody about Somebody who can save anybody." Sam Mings

Questions for ya...

1.  If there was one thing I could pray to our Lord about for you today, what would that be?
2.  How is your character and walk? Are you struggling to get past things that hinder you? 
3. Do you sense / feel you belong to our Lord? Have you examined yourself to see if you are in the faith. I'm talking about repentance and trusting the Lord to regenerate your dead human spirit. Are you one of His Spirit-born children?
4.  Are you grateful and happy with the way you are living today?
5.  Do you want your eternal address to be with our Lord or do you want to have an eternal address that is separated from our Lord?
5. Are there people currently in your life that you have tactfully been trying to help, serve, or influence towards knowing the Lord in a personal way, and then towards vital fellowship in connection with His church?

"Do we pray, 'Thy Kingdom come, but we never say, hear am I, Lord, send me?'" —Freddie Gage

"The best remedy for a sick church is to put it on a soul-winning diet." Vance Havner

Dear fishers, dear brothers and sisters in God's family, I feel so blessed by all of your feedback and love.. and just wanted to say, thank you so much. 
You build me up. You challenge me to grow and I so appreciate that. Once again..thank you! I want to say, "Be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that your labor is not in vain in the Lord" (1 Corinthians 15:58g). You'll be stoked you did.

kurtvonSCHLEICHER Dallas TX The best way to reach me is by texting: 214.810.6239 ..or just leave a message if I'm with someone. 

pinterest.com/kurtwvs
kurtwvs.tumblr.com
  
Seekin' to do my part with joyful confidence, yeah, with Christ and His church.. to simply worship and follow Him better.. in helping to bring closure on His Great Commission and Great Commandment. Why you ask? Good question. Well cuz, “Jesus called out to them [His followers sayin'], ‘Come, be my disciples, and I will show you how to fish for people!’”  Matthew 4:19