Can I 'splain, talk, chat or sing 'bout my Maker and have ya not roll your eyes? Can I say it? Come on. http://t.co/AZxdSiSOKM— Kurt von Schleicher (@kurtwvs) August 29, 2014
Friday, August 29, 2014
It ain't just come hear. The Gospel is both "Come" and "Go." Go tell it on the mountain, and go respectfully tell it to people everywhere!
Follow Kurt On G+
Your Friends - #Fish4Peeps
Follow Kurt's Tweets
- ► 2016 (271)
- ► 2015 (309)
- Had some good reasons to thank, to exalt, and to a...
- It ain't just come hear. The Gospel is both "Come"...
- One out of every twenty-five verses in the New Tes...
- Thank You Lord for another day to pray and obey, b...
- You might have attended a church for many years, b...
- God loves us. Some men hate, and they really hate....
- There'll be times when God desires to use you in s...
- Spend time sharin' the Message with those who are ...
- One meaningful warmhearted conversation across the...
- How can ya really know...
- What is biblical evangelism? It is a good way of b...
- Starting at sundown tonight and on through tomorro...
- Very few people choose to leap into a real hell of...
- No, really. I do want to hear about your Jesus. Bu...
- ▼ August (14)
- ► 2013 (86)
- ► 2012 (94)
- ► 2011 (107)
- ► 2010 (81)
- ► 2009 (77)
"Go.. tell." Mark 5:19
Kurt von Schleicher
HILTONVIPI serve with Global Media Outreach. Authored a couple training books. Been privileged for almost for decades to do some speaking, missionary work in 21 nations and local church pastoring.. as a "Connector" if ya will—a vertical motivator. See about. me/kvsor www.linkedin.com/in/ f4skurtWhy do I seek to relationally connect people up? It's for the purpose of living and behavioral alteration and global impact. Yup! Would ya like to check on my speaking availability? I'm here to challenge peeps, add value if I can and build em up. What do I believe? A great commitment to the Great Commandment and the Great Commission will make for a great church or person. Question for ya: Have you yet discovered that second only to experiencing the blessing, the glorious adventure, and great privilege of knowing / worshiping the Lord personally, is the JOY of making Christ known to others? You can today.You can, and even starting today! Yup, it's for every Christian, the Bible says, “Jesus called out to them, ‘Come, be my disciples, and I will show you how to fish for people!’” (Matthew 4:19). Remember how He encouraged Simon saying, “Don't be afraid! From now on you'll be fishing for people!" (Luke 5:10). Well, with grace, accuracy and joy, Christ wants to use you in this worldwide endeavor as well! Can you think of anything more important?
The U.S.A. has basically been in a state of perplexity for a while, because we’ve relied too much on bankers, brokers, and right and left leaning bureaucrats. How is it in your country? We are still somewhat blessed, but technology hasn’t rescued us from the huge problems that we've created. It used to be: “In God we trust” and during times of uncertainty like these, I say we simply remember our roots and return to Him who gives peace.. and that we do this on His terms as found in the Bible.Our aim at F4S Evangelism is edification, education, equipping plus ..to help you and your friends first hook-up with: 1.) The Ultimate Fisher of people, 2.) With other people just like you.. who are really wanting to make a lasting difference on this planet for His Glory, and also with, 3.) Your God-given ministry and evangelistic purpose! Why? Here’s why.. on the horizontal plane there’s nothing better than Gospel ministry to invest your time, talent and treasures into! kurtwvons
- Spread Good News Via Social Media
- Sipping Soul-winners?
- You Focused On Leadership Or On Thee Leader?
- Fish Expressing Joy In Jesus!
- Is Criticism Always Wrong?
- Who Me A Soul-winner?
- Want To Hear Kurt's Story?
- Can Ya Find A Reason To Laugh?
- What I Like
- Use The Net To Fish for Cyber-loiterers
- I enjoy asking my friends