Friday, July 11, 2014

Depravity (not a nice sounding word..), the need for turnin' and invitin' Christ inside.. those start real early with a child.

If it's mine it's mine,
if it's yours it's mine,
if I like it it is mine,
if it looks like mine, smells like mine, or I can take it from you, it is mine,
if I am playing with something ALL of the pieces are mine,
if I think it is mine it is,
if I saw it first it's mine,
if I had it then put it down it is still mine,
if you had it then you put it down it is now mine,
if it looks like the one I have at home it is mine,
if it is broken it is yours.

If I trash the house then you must clean it up. If make what once worked not work any more cuz I threw it into the wall with my expressive tantrum for not getting my own way, then hey, it is no longer mine but it is indeed your property and fault.
Post a Comment