F4S: Depravity (not a nice sounding word..), the need for turnin' and invitin' Christ inside.. those start real early with a child.

Friday, July 11, 2014

Depravity (not a nice sounding word..), the need for turnin' and invitin' Christ inside.. those start real early with a child.

If it's mine it's mine,
if it's yours it's mine,
if I like it it is mine,
if it looks like mine, smells like mine, or I can take it from you, it is mine,
if I am playing with something ALL of the pieces are mine,
if I think it is mine it is,
if I saw it first it's mine,
if I had it then put it down it is still mine,
if you had it then you put it down it is now mine,
if it looks like the one I have at home it is mine,
if it is broken it is yours.

If I trash the house then you must clean it up. If make what once worked not work any more cuz I threw it into the wall with my expressive tantrum for not getting my own way, then hey, it is no longer mine but it is indeed your property and fault.