F4S: had some minutes free and.. THIS got me thinkin'.. this GOT me thinkin'.. this got ME thinkin'.. this got me THINKIN'.

Thursday, May 29, 2014

had some minutes free and.. THIS got me thinkin'.. this GOT me thinkin'.. this got ME thinkin'.. this got me THINKIN'.

Can't deny it happened, because it actually did.  F R E E time found..or made is so awesome! 

A I N 'T so much "a meditatER" but I had some minutes free and.. T H I S (moment) got me meditatin' some upon John 3:16. 

I love findin' some moments F R E E ..with my Bible in hand (it's all about findin' freedom). 

And I just had some minutes ..and this G O T me meditating ..meditating upon John 3:16. Indeed, alone with the Lord, this got M E meditatin' upon John 3:16..  this really got me M E D I T A T I N' upon John 3:16.. this got me meditatin' U P O N what?..upon J O H N  3:16..  cuz R E A L L Y.. what's better to meditate UPon? Okay you're right, it's true, he whole Book is full of wonderful P R O M I S E S to claim by faith and meditate upon.   

For G O D..

For God S O loved..

For God so L O V E D the world..

For God so loved the W O R L D... 

For God so loved the world, that he G A V E…

For God so loved the world, that he gave his O N L Y begotten Son..

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten S O N..

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that W H O S O E V E R believeth...

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever B E L I E V E T H in him…

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should NOT  P E R I S H (yeah not like die-die, you know as in "cease to exist" in limbo all vaporized somewhere, not even if his or her body reaches room temperature and becomes worm-food (sorry, don't wanna get too graphic with the worms), not "kick the bucket," not like deceased spiritually, not completely passed away, not given up the ghost, or totally expired.. not been slain all the way, "not bitten the dust as in soul-croakin', or as in bought the farm..spiritually, not biting the big one, not eatin' it and growin' all stiff..spiritully (can't happen), not like come under God's perminent wrath in the pit (and you know He's been very patient with us sinners), but instead..I mean (and with all humor now aside) living on for all eternity long in a very cool location called heaven, instead of that uber-creepy place designed for fallen angels ..called H E double hockey sticks.. it's not really PC to actually say Hell any more these days).

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but H A V E..

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have E V E R L A S T I N G  L I F E.  (free zōē life—a never ending type of life that's so real, extra-qualitative, and genuine; a life that's positively active, bonus-abundant, lively-vigorous ..and one that can continue on with ya right into heaven with Him who is rad-holy).

Yes, be sure of it! This same G O D totally-loves you to the max today and even goes..and has gone..public with it. Be Cross-eyed and minded. He says, "I have loved you with an everlasting love." Jeremiah 31:3

So many people here have heard all about what God is down on, and about what so called Christians are so against rather than for, but have you heard about and meditated upon how much God S O agapaōs Y O U?

Please think about how He L O V E S you today ..R I G H T  T H I S  M O M E N T.. N O W!.. with His non-selfishly-focused kinda G I V I N G love that goes W A Y  B E Y O N D the second mile for ya… that you and I don't really know anything about. N O P E!  Why Kurt? Well, cuz there is no human-love.. not in the past, present or future apart from Jesus.. that is even close to being comparable to His H U G E divine L O V E He has for you. I know, right? Sure does. God loved you up a lonely hill to a brutal Cross ..and He still L O V E S you. So much so that He wants to forgive you. He wants to unite with, hang tight with, warmly embrace, bless, be best-of-buds with, and have wonderful fellowship with you.

"God is love." — 1 John 4:16

Run if you want, and it doesn't make any difference at all how far you try to run away from God. He sees, fully understands, and loves you still. Yep, His eye remains in love on Y O U cuz He just can't take is eyes of ya. Ever fell in, or jumped into love like that? Nope, you and I haven't ..that much. 

He sees it all regarding your life. He's into you and wants you into Him. Feels compassionate. Sure, bad things can happen to decent people around us (or to us) in this fallen sin-cursed world, but God S O cares about you. And the Bible says that God even did something good about the mess He didn't mess up. He sent His only sinless Son from heaven to this earth to be your ultimate solution. Did that for your friends and family as well. Jesus Christ took the hit for you—He came to this earth to take all your sins upon His person on a Cross. He's alive now. "Who then will condemn us?" asks Paul. "No one--for Christ Jesus died for us and was raised to life for us, and he is sitting in the place of honor at God's right hand, pleading for us" (Rom. 8:34 nlt). You know deep down that God has a plan for your whole life. Not an uptight,  boring one. You matter; wants you to have life during this life and wants you to enjoy a living hope inside.

"'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord. 'Plans to prosper you and not to harm you. Plans to give you hope and a future.'" — Jeremiah 29:11

All have sinned, and the paycheck for such is death, but God holds out life for you. He created Y O U, each one of us, in His own image, and you are rad-important to Him so make each day count for Him.

"Indeed the very hairs of your head are numbered." — Luke 12:7 

So what are you waiting for? Decide to, "Worship the Lord with gladness; come before Him with joyful songs." — Psalm 100.2

I've noticed that people who refuse to worship God ..just end up worshippin' somethin' or someone else that really ain't worth worshippin' at all. Get's em whacked spiritually. Don't want that. So that's why we go tell em about God's love. So let's go tell! Like at facebook.com/shareJesus