F4S: Was it once so nicely arranged n delicately put together?...

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Was it once so nicely arranged n delicately put together?...

..but has now somehow just painfully fallen apart and left you there wondering? I know a person that can with great care, reach down and pick up all the pieces of a broken life once again. Christ has wept and He can fix anything

Has the lovely dream been shattered or turned to dirty ashes in your fingers? Listen, He's gentle, loves you deeply, is way better than the dream, and He can give beauty for ashes.

“Come to Me, all who are weary and heavy-laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you, and learn from Me, for I am gentle and humble in heart; and you shall find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy, and My load is light.” Matthew 11:28-30

"Remember the word to Thy servant, In which Thou hast made me hope. This is my comfort…" Psalm 119:49-50

"Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall tribulation, or distress… in all these things we overwhelmingly conquer through Him who loved us." Romans 8:35-37

Sure you remember, believer.. God says to you, "Do not fear, for I am with you…" Isaiah 41:10. The date and the day of the week has changed, but He hasn’t. Dare ya.. go read and prayerfully meditate upon Romans 8 today. facebook.com/shareJesus BTW: Just had a friend ask me for my personal bio and thought someone else might want to see it too.