F4S: Pray, display, and quickly obey. Go public with Him.

Friday, January 10, 2014

Pray, display, and quickly obey. Go public with Him.

With who? With Jesus as Lord. He went public on the cross ..and earlier.. for you and me. 


Remember that old song: "Secret Agent Man"? Liked it, and even met a few. For real. They went public and at least told me. 


Probably told me the truth. I believed em. 


Yeah, kinda reminds me of "Secret discipleship" I hear about. 


But isn't that a contradiction of terms? Yes, think about it.. cuz if you're truly a disciple of the Jesus found in the Bible then His discipleship will basically demolish the secrecy part...unless you're alone in times of prayer, but even the results of doing that will go public. 


"But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee OPENLY." 


Why hide your light under a basket or merely enter a closet of sorts to pray in faith and yet never exit from there to tell? I say we, boldly go and share the #Gospel of Jesus Christ. I dare you. Live 100% for and speak out for Jesus. This is the day of quick breaking news. It shouldn't take more than 2000 years for any ..to hear the Good News huh.